Reviews for Sopranos Style
Luis chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Dark humor, of course, but humor nonetheless! Loved Bruce catching Dick exclaiming how he wasn't scared of the big bad bat. I was never a big fan of what happened between Dick and Helena in the comics but this type of an interlude is always welcomed!
missiebeautiful chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
This is my favorite Nightwing couple! Loved it! I wish you would write more of them. In this fanfic, their interaction reminded me of Batman and Catwoman! You just made me love Nightwing and Huntress a lot more! You're so awesome.
Clarissa chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
I was never a big fan of Helena but I kind of liked her in this one.
bat-with-butterfly-wings chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
This is fantastic! Haha dick would be obsessed with the sopranos...
Matt the Batman Fan chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
You know, too be fair, Matches Malone came along well before Tony Soprano. That being said, there's no way Matches would be a match for Big Tone. Him and Batman would be a good confrontation though.

And I honestly didn't think about the psychological connections between the relationship between Nightwing and Huntress. Nightwing is having the boing boing with his father figure with boobs AND thanking Helena for putting up with Bruce! I mean, I probably thought about this while reading through No Man's Land but I still can't believe I didn't see it sooner.

Oh, yeah, the story. So Nightwing is embarrassed once again (even at Batman's hands) in front of another pretty lady. It probably isn't even necessary to say that I enjoyed the mess out of this story even if poor Richie got punked. Perhaps he should be grateful that Oracle wasn't on the comm. line for once.
Cassandra Chalice chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
It's always nice to be reminded that he IS legally the oldest son!
robingrayson chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Hi i enjoyed the story very much but you lost me in the end is it contiuned ? also Dick Graysons parents were killed on the orders of a Mob Boss and Dick should try and around and bust Batman for that remark . He learned how to handle batman before and not put up with his aduitoid
MafiaPrinceza chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
LOVED it! Huge Nightwing x Huntress fan and NML is my fave part of it. The mix of humor and serious tones was great too! Please write more.