Reviews for Equinox Revisited
CSIflea chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
Its nice to read a story and see both sides of the tale without having to fill in the blanks yourself. Great job!
newdayz chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Me likey!
JLCH chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Excellent. All your House stories are excellent. I still have NOT finished Medical Homicide and haven't started Three Cases yet!
bradford chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Hi In the House,

that's a very interesting idea, to watch the event, especially their feelings, from both sides, Cuddy's and House's point of view. It never stops to amaze me, how different two people perceive the same problem. First House didn't trust himself as a father and Cuddy knew better and now Cuddy doesn't trust herself as a mother and, of course, she's completely wrong and House knows better, fortunately with an amiable solution for her problem.

Best regards

bradford
Brighid45 chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
I enjoyed seeing this from the other side of things. House's perspective is always a unique one, but it's great to see him missing his family and making time, even at his own expense, to be with them. That's a huge step forward for him, and I'm glad for him and for Cuddy and the girls too.

Excellent story-thoughtful, humorous at times, tender, and well-written of course. Thanks for posting this. :)
bahjcb chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Oh, I'm glad you wrote "Equinox Revisited." It really was a beautiful story. It was nice to see House's side and how his girls bring light to him and his life. I enjoy seeing how well Cuddy and House know each other and seeing them help each other as they work together. Wonderful story!
paulac45 chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Liked that, always like House' perspective on things.
De-em2 chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Really nice to have the House side of this story too. Thank.
light at last chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Okay, so I just finished Onslaught and the two Equinox stories this afternoon, and I would just like to say SQUEEEEE! You write possibly the best House fic I've found yet, and House is actually House and the banter is excellent, and the metaphors make sense when he has epiphanies, and it's all brilliant. I loved the whole House totally schooling Cuddy's dad, and proving his awesome. Also, I adore how you work music in so much, because it's important to House, so it should show up, and I may appreciate it more than most because I've been playing the piano for over a decade now, so I actually know what you're talking about with that stuff (for instance, I play the second movement of Sonata Pathetique, it's one of my favorites). I also like that you dealt with Wilson's issues too, and I love Jensen (it's kind of funny, I actually know a Micheal Jensen, spelled like that and everything, rather than the more traditional Jenson). Blythe frustrates me, but then that's the point isn't it? I also like how you do Kutner, which seems kind of random since he's so minor, but it's great. I also like how you handle House's pain and his childhood problems, so that it's realistic. Finally, I totally agree with everything you said about season six in your various rants, and I totally wanted to punch Wilson in those last few episodes, and also to kick Lucas below the belt and slap Cuddy and what's her face, Wilson's girlfriend, and then hug House and Chase. Yes, I do get too involved in my preferred TV shows, why do you ask? Anyway, I have now made myself sound like a total fangirl, so I'm gonna go to bed now, but keep up the excellent work!
DesmondsConstant chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Just as good the second time! ] And it's always nice to be able to read a scene from multiple perspectives. I love the insight into House's mind, especially the paragraphs about time. And, as always, I 3 Jensen. Thank you.

-Jen
jwhite2199 chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
An equally sweet and satisfying story from House's POV as well. Many thanks to your muse for giving us the other side of the tale.
lin12344 chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Good start
MeggieGirl chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
cool see see it from his side