Reviews for Broken Promises and Romance
elizabeth bennette chapter 42 . 1/26
is this the end of the story?
elizabeth bennette chapter 1 . 1/25
Will you be finishing The Gift story?
lilmstran chapter 42 . 4/3/2013
loved it
vampiregurl chapter 42 . 2/7/2013
Great update
ClancyJane chapter 17 . 1/30/2013
Edward needs his butt kicked... He is one those dumb men that choose a pretty face over anything and everyone else - even though they're told that face is just a mask to evil...
Yep he needs his butt kicked!
ClancyJane chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Great first chapter :)
kfoll chapter 20 . 1/28/2013
And just like that she forgives and forgets? All I can say is no wonder she's been shit on by the men in her life! What an idiot!
As for Edward:
' I felt a spark between us. I never felt this when Tanya kissed me. I never felt anything when she kissed me.'
So why did you run off to NY with her the minute you graduated? Why did you badmouth Bella to her first chance you got?
Why do writers on this site insist on making Bella a complete weak willed, twit with no self esteem? It's irritating and bloody annoying!
kfoll chapter 19 . 1/28/2013
Hang on, why would she agree to meet a total stranger, in a strange room by herself, without any protection. Especially with her history. That's a bit silly don't you think?
I like this story, but sometimes it's just drama for drama's sake.
kfoll chapter 18 . 1/28/2013
Jeez, what a selfish prick this guy is! So he 'heard rumours' did he! Didn't bother to check them out though! What a liar and a hypocrite. He say's he cared about Bella, loved her even, yet ignored the 'rumours'. What a self centred, nasty, c***! He dumped his family and ran off with a tramp, for reasons we haven't been given. Yet everyone 'loves' him. They've enabled his douchery if you ask me. Then we discover that he 'loved' his 'best friend' so much that he allowed a guy to beat her regularly and eventually kill her parents. All because he didn't give a shit enough to investigate some pretty disturbing rumours.
I hope when Bella meets up with him again and finds out what a nastyass prick he's been, that she gives him short shrift.
On the one hand you are trying to tell us that this is an all consuming love across the miles and years, then on the other that he brushed aside any information about her because he didn't want to be bothered with it.
You can't have it both ways!
kfoll chapter 17 . 1/28/2013
This is not making a whole lot of sense to me. A few chapters back Bella says that she wanted to kill Tanya for 'what she'd done to Edward', yet Edward is on the phone badmouthing Bella to her! WTF! If they hadn't spoken to each other for eight years then why is he all upset about Jacob? How did he even know about him and if he did why didn't he know what Jacob had done? It must have been the talk of the town. Even if he had gone to NY by then he would have found out about it from his friends and family, or Tanyas friends and family.
I'm very confused. Your story is relying too much on coincidences and misunderstandings. TBH It's a bit irritating.
kfoll chapter 16 . 1/28/2013
Yes, he really is a nasty asshole!
kfoll chapter 11 . 1/28/2013
I don't reallly understand what she means by pushing his buttons. All she did was come to say goobye and tell him that she didn't want to go? He insulted her and physically abused her. Has this stupid women got some kind of doormat gene? Does she think she deserves to be beat up by the men in her life? By making excuses and staying around for guys who abuse women, that is exactly what she is doing. Is that something you, as a writer, are doing deliberately? I hope so because I'd hate to think that you weren't aware of this.
kfoll chapter 10 . 1/28/2013
Why are they lying to each other about speaking to Edward? Espeially Alice, he's her bother. why wouldn't she speak to him? FFS this happened over eleven years ago when they were kids! All this drama doesn't make any real sense.
kfoll chapter 7 . 1/28/2013
Confused!
kfoll chapter 6 . 1/28/2013
I know he was only 13/14 but at that age a guy knows that you don't lay your hands in anger on a girl! He also proved himself 100% right when he told her he couldn't wait to get rid of her to have other relationships. Five minutes later that was exactly what he was doing. Bit of a douche if you ask me.