Reviews for Falcon
vinilla9277 chapter 33 . 10/11/2013
OMG I just finished reading the falcon story (I don't get how reviews work yet so forgive if this is a sloppy review) and it was awesome, you like actually made peter sound like well]... Peter and you matched it up to the episodes while still making it make sense and I LOVE falcon. I am definitely reading the sequel you write like a propper writer too [great quality] good humor too itsy bitsy spider ringtone soo funny. After the sequel i am gonna miss falcon i would ask you to make another but you probably got writers block about it by then oh well.
Anyways such an awesome writer you rockĀ”
Morality0duality chapter 33 . 8/17/2013
Very good work on the rewrite. Biggest compliment this story is longer just a s shadow of Canon. Amy has her own voice and now her own story and problems uniquely her own.

I also like cerebral bent of t his story. While I am iffy on the timing it was just what this story needed a personal emotional struggle with gains and recessions and a lot growth. The only that Amy doesn't seem really bent out of shape about her mom.

Well that and she wAs a bit quick in g getting her head together but eh comics.
You've really come far.

Though I wonder why they buried the symbiotic instead of burning it and why they left Brock even though they've seen the aftershocks?
Morality0duality chapter 27 . 8/17/2013
Did not see this coming at all. Where in God's name did this sneAk up. Regardless of nascent attraction it was her mom.
Morality0duality chapter 17 . 8/17/2013
Unique fun. Leagues better than the original because it is your own and not grinning off spider Canon. You wisely had the crooks hoist themselves by their own petard by having them destroy evidence they could use to track Amy.
Morality0duality chapter 9 . 8/17/2013
Didn't do perfectly didn't do terribly. Pretty organic and lucky. A first time with a good amount of verisimilitude.

Though she was oddly calm. I mean it was established that her to goes on the Fritz in emotional turmoil and a flight seems energetic enough to screw things.

Is Madame spider in this?
Morality0duality chapter 5 . 8/17/2013
A much more compacted and traumatic uncle Ben business. Nothing say get your head out of the sand like this.

What happened with Charlie made say not cool. It was immersive and emotional and so was the end. I guess her strength hasn't come in all the way either.

Will continue reading.
Morality0duality chapter 4 . 8/17/2013
...I really want to punch Astor. Peter an d Gwen need to pull some executive overrides and tell some one. The destruction of your character is evident an even hit home.

I hope Astor shatters her arm on Amy's reinforcements.
Morality0duality chapter 3 . 8/17/2013
Continued technical proficiency. Hum first sight of powers and a teenagers screwed priorities. Good. A nice and subtle awareness to the awareness needed for flight.

Why aren't pastors parent beating her like a redheaded stepchild for being such a bully though?
Morality0duality chapter 2 . 8/17/2013
Hum. Less mechanical harness and more nanotech? A major restructuring of the body for the intended effect. Ignoring mass issues, this is a much more compacted method of heroism.

Though it would seem to be one that super easily replicated from a lab and notes than Peter's random chance. I look forward to seeing what you do with that.

As well I worry about tracking. I know I'd trace this if I could.

Astor is still Astor. I guess having a more masculine female bully is a unique turn of things. I hope she doesn't become flash two point like last time though.

Good technical proficiency all around though. High organic and unique voice. That stubbornness seems like a trait that would serve her well and get her I into trouble too.
Morality0duality chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Taking it as written and reading a chapter then reviewing.

I am unsure about the nurses ability to just say it not poisonous on the spot. Further it weird it was outside of protective suitcase.
It is much more descriptive and organic than the original though.

You can hear the mcs voice for one. And intelligent but lazy teenager with a girl boner for physics. Good for what she's supposed to become. Her lack of 'Masculine' traits it seems will serve to show her growth into a hero.

I find it weird that the boss offer them with out a description or threat they let her get a away after exposure if they had so much as. Inkling of what it might be.

It feels somewhat contrived ,but both less and more so than the original. More organic accident but less reasonable security measures. Look forward to reading the rest.
Citrina chapter 33 . 7/24/2013
I am so excited, holy nuggets. Words cannot describe how much I'm looking forward to this. Oh, and is the song Through Glass, or am I thinking of the wrong thing?
BeastRage the Hunter chapter 31 . 7/13/2013
Yay! Bruce! Of course he shows up. If you ever make a sequel to this, I think it would be cool for Bruce to be like Amy's mentor, since he has his own problems with the Hulk (and amy doesn't know that. Ha!) I love Bruce, he's one of my favorite characters. Thanks for putting him in.
shelleymnm chapter 29 . 7/3/2013
Awesome :) cant wait till next chapter
foreverlostindreams chapter 26 . 6/18/2013
VERY nice. When is the next chapter coming? I must say I don't usually read super stories but I gotta say yours is pretty awesome. That's saying something cause I'm so picky bout my writers I read XD
Caramel201 chapter 26 . 6/13/2013
Omg im spazzing! the plot is amazing! You have to update soon! i swear you could publish this story and make it a movie it is so good!