Reviews for Written in the Stars
Leydhawk chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
A very interesting idea. I enjoyed it, thanks!

ananova chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
I liked this, it was well-written. Though I doubt Jack would have had Thor teleport them from Jenny's office, that just seems a little out of character. I mean, I can see him asking Thor for the favor but I would think he would try to get somewhere without witnesses first, otherwise he exposes the whole Stargate project. Still I enjoyed this, thanks for sharing.
mmkbrook chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
That was a nice touch of Tim asking Jack, if he could call him dad. Sad about Sarah, and happy that Jack still loved her enough to do this for her.

Jenny seems so arrogant and snippy; she was never one of my favorite characters.
OCMichael chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Very nice story.
Nedy Rahn chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
You have a nice start to the series I saw you wrote for this set of crossovers.
edboy4926 chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Good story
FORD B chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Great read!
Infinitechange chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Very interesting story.
Gottahavemyncis chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Ok, so forget my idea about Tim's mother. I'll just be patient in reading Written 3...until I have my next brilliant idea (NOT)!
dreameralways chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
OK, lovely story but sorry, Sam would run circles around Tim. Tim is very brilliant, but he has one specialty and he studied it in school, and that's computers. Sam studies physics and yet mastered not only physics but computers and engineering as well. Still, interesting story though.
Flowerfairy30 chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
That was wonderful. I love SG-1 and Jack in particular. So this story having Jack and Tim in it was great. I can see Jack acting just like that. Now I am going to read the next Written in the Stars.
Madances chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Good story. Tracy
alix33 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
"Unless you mean the lemon poppy seed muffin sitting on your desk with your standard cup of coffee." - I have never had a lemon poppy seed muffin, but I have had lemon poppy seed cake, which was simply scrumptious. Does the muffin taste anything like the cake iwth the identical ingredients?
malu31 chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Lovely story! I like the way you built up the story, with Jack's background and neatly folding in Tim as a son-figure with the song lyrics. Well done!
5HourOpera chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Awww! I absolutely loved this story. It's so sweet to think that, despite their lack of biological connection, both McGee and O'Neill should so easily accept each other as family. I would, definitely, appreciate if you continued the story. (What would happen in the later seasons of NCIS?) Well, good luck and good job!