Reviews for Confessions of a Wayward Son
donald chapter 1 . 6/14
hey, consider making a faction where their people are tiny. Their ships are tiny. Their vehicles are tiny. But all of them are fast, hard hitting, sophisticated for their size & have shields.

GG WH40k universe.
NathanEryk chapter 7 . 5/17
Neat. I love it, girmdark yet hopeful, one of the most enjoyable I've read so far.
-NathanEryk
edvin.ka chapter 7 . 12/25/2015
god dammit this is epic pleas writhe MORE
Misashi chapter 7 . 10/23/2015
Loved it. Hope you would have continued writing this fan fic. I could imagine myself being immersed in your scenes of carnage!
floatingmangocake chapter 5 . 10/22/2015
Human, after all.
Dutchman chapter 1 . 9/25/2015
It was amazing the way you did this. Never in a million years would I have expected this in a story you have successfully plucked my heat strings and aroused my sence of badassery. All I have to say is fantastic
dreddman chapter 7 . 7/17/2015
awwwww shit the hammer has been BROUGHT! this is so cool
Asuryan chapter 7 . 5/23/2015
Holy shit that was EPIC.

This is one of the best fics I have ever read. And you found a way to actually characterize and somewhat humanize an Astartes, and one from a traitor legion no less. Especially with Sylvia. That made me take a power fist right in the feels.

Don't even get me started with the Trucido Rex. The battle scene was absolutely awesome and you managed to make it fairly balanced as well, with Apophis and Rex nearly obliterated near the end. And if I got hit by a power fist from Sylvia's tale, then Rex's memories and Apophis empathizing with it, has now turned the fist into a Thunder Hammer.

My only sadness is that this story hasn't been updated since 2011. But if you do decide to update it, I shall eagerly await it.
JB chapter 7 . 1/22/2015
As a retired Mail Order Troll (1996-1998) and someone lucky enough to have been around the company for many years in various guises I've read some good fan fiction over the years.

Yours was the best.

I leave this comment here in the hopes that it leads you towards the pursuit of a creative career that is so evidently within your abilities.

Many regards.
JB
sgkdf chapter 7 . 12/27/2014
Please for the love of god update this story
Guest chapter 7 . 10/22/2014
Amazing fic, one of the best I have read.
CBase chapter 7 . 8/28/2014
One of the best ff. Moooooooooore
LordOwl chapter 7 . 8/14/2014
Excellent story! I like the way you create this story of redemption for a noble astartes
OBSERVER01 chapter 7 . 7/26/2014
awesome
OlafTheReaper86 chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Yo,

So a fanfic about a traitor to traitors? Thats new, well newer i should say.

I have to ask, what is the connection with the Alpha legion and their, "They are not traitors, and hence. . . ." ? You are not the first to imply a double meaning to their actions. Even in Canon, there is the supplied thought that perhaps there is a greater ploy at work over the last 10 millennia.

That said, will your eponymous antihero make reference to any backstories and origins?

I always enjoy the historical epicness of the warhammer series.

anyway, im rambling,