Reviews for Pokemon: The Lavender League
CocoBeach chapter 4 . 7/12/2012
Oh this story is te best story ever! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEE X 1000000 continue this story! There isn't many kokoshipping stories around and I love this story. Do it for James' life? Come on, you can't let that cutie die..:c
Working-On-Sanity chapter 4 . 6/11/2012
This is the first KokoShipping fiction I have read, and I must say, well done. The humor is nice and in most parts pleasantly more mature than the average Pokemon humor. I rarely see Butch in fictions other than the ones in which he is paired with Cassidy, and I like his personality here.

And I have to congratulate you on the portrayal of James. Sadly, I scarcely see him written in character without him being completely over exaggerated or much more masculine than he really is. (RocketShipping is often guilty of this.) And your style of Meowth is just adorable. I can't get over Butch calling James a Meowth - perhaps not something he would ever truly say, but cute nonetheless.

I enjoyed this entertaining story. Thank you for writing it.

Uzu (Working-On-Sanity
IWasGoingSomewhereWithThis chapter 4 . 3/20/2012
D: Poor James, Butch would come back! I mean you have part of the loot after all. /is smacked.

This story is wonderful, I enjoy the confusion and the intrigue. Please continue this soon! c: I can't wait for more!
Lazy Gaga chapter 4 . 12/17/2011
I actually like this! It's pretty funny! Keep it up, please!
CalatraKnox chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
aah love this story keep writing. there is not enough butch x james fic 3 :D xx
Share the Blame chapter 4 . 2/16/2011
I really like this story.

It's too bad that you didn't finish it.

Are you ever going to get around to it?
Blaire the Fanfic Rater chapter 3 . 9/23/2010
Hey, Hey, Hey! This fanfic is GREAT so far! I really think James and Buffy... no Bob... Oh! Butch! Yeah, I think Butch and James are real cute together! If anything, please continue this and update more often ;) All in all though, a cute story, for a cute couple!

JamesxButch 4 eva! X3