Reviews for Fire in My Soul
Mute Alicorn chapter 3 . 12/25/2014
I'm liking where this is going.
milagglad chapter 21 . 10/12/2014
Hey continua esta historia y terminarla porfa
Almighty Rainbow Dash chapter 5 . 7/30/2014
Oooooooooh! BELLA IS A BOSS!
Almighty Rainbow Dash chapter 4 . 7/30/2014
Why doe Edward have to be such a douche bag all the time!? I mean your vampires GET OVER IT! Its not like Alice was gonna invite her to the middle of the forest at night and suck her blood!
Debbie93 chapter 21 . 8/24/2013
UPDATE PLEASE...SOON...
CECILIA chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
PLEASE UPDATE SOMETHING!1
veamgee chapter 21 . 2/26/2013
Hey! I know I've discovered this story quite late but I just want to say that this is one heck of an idea. It's just sooo cute that I practically read this in one go. *sigh* and I failed to do my homework. DAMN..

Anyways, I'm really hoping you could update soon? *insert puppy dog eyes*

Best of luck, my friend! :D
Guest chapter 5 . 12/10/2012
LOVE IT! I'm only at Chapter 5 but allready worrying because I only have 16 more to go and I don't want it to stop! Please don't let it stop you have me hooked!
DamaraMist13 chapter 21 . 11/3/2012
so after reading your HP story i wanted to check out what else you have up. ive always been fascinated by the Alice/Bella pairing and who can resist a title like the one you have here right? I guess im sort of wondering why you havent updated this since 2011? Its a great story and completely interesting to me. I really want to kno more about your version of Alice, so mysterious and tormented. You've given only a tease of information so far.. Please, Please update? (cue pleading look)
Kase chapter 21 . 7/26/2012
WOW i just read the whole thing and i love it. I want to know more please continue!
Daeru chapter 21 . 5/7/2012
I love this story! You have a few mistakes here and there but those can be chalked up to staying up instead of sleeping. Either way, excellent story hope you update soon! Please!
Aidis chapter 21 . 9/27/2011
ZOMAHGEWDNESS! Pretty kewl fic ya got there. How you uh, how you comin' on that novel you're working on? Huh? Gotta a big, uh, big stack of papers there? Gotta, gotta nice litte story you're working on there? Your big novel you've been working on for 3 years? Huh? Gotta, gotta compelling protaganist? Yeah? Gotta obstacle for him to overcome? Huh? Gotta story brewing there? Working on, working on that for quite some time? Huh? (voice getting higher pitched) Yea, talking about that 3 years ago. Been working on that the whole time? Nice little narrative? Beginning, middle, and end? Some friends become enemies, some enemies become friends? At the end your main character is richer from the experience? Yeah? Yeah? (voice returns to normal) No, no, you deserve some time off.

-Aidis

p.s. Believe it or not I've never actually posted that before in a review and I wont ever do it again. Just something I felt compelled to do after reading this! .-
lilce1992 chapter 21 . 9/4/2011
This is an amazing story. Pms
DatChicAnna chapter 21 . 8/31/2011
Love it especially all the sexual tension. Keep up the great work cant wait til the next chapter.
quekuz chapter 21 . 8/12/2011
Finished reading all 21chapts in a day. Interesting plot. Hope you will throw in more glimpses of Alice's past in the coming chapters.