Reviews for Sun and Sand
YAAAY!
GERITAAAA
Great job, btw. Love it!
OTAKUUUUU chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
I think you have a nice interesting plot and for once, someone has written about what kind of confusion Germany would have during a relationship other than the confusion before. *claps*
empressnarwhal chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
This was the cutest fic I've read in a while and i have to say i'm pretty impressed by it. Gah! I kept fangirling and I was sure I was going to fall of my bed. Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
I stg this is hands down my favorite fluff fic of these dorks. Super awesome!
ShroudedClarity chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
Awwwwww! I'm dying from a overdose of cuteness here! Great job on the story!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
This is literally my favourite fluff fanfiction of them ever.
A) It doesn't do the 'Doitsu Doitsu' and Germany talking like he has never seen a dang 'w' in his entire life.
B) It stays so well with the characters. GERMANY IS TOTALLY A SISSY BABY ABOUT EMOTIONS HE BLUSHES ALL THE TIME AROUND ITLAY IN THE SHOW. I just loved the portrayal of all the characters. Just perfectly in character.
C) ITS SO LONG I CAN REREAD IT AND NEVER FINISH IT IN FIVE MINUTES JUST YESSSSSSSSSS.
D) Freaking you managed to incorporate sexual activities into a fluff. Do you understand how amazing that is? BECAUSE WHEN MOST PEOPLE DO THAT IT TURNS TO PWP. AND THIS JUST STAYS PERFECTLY ON PLOT JUST YES.
I just needed to get that out. I love this couple.
aphanon chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
I love GerIta, I love SuFin and the way you put them together is just perfect. Two hot blond with Italy and Finland as partner, I exploded in a fangasm bliss.
Elliot chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Beautiful GerIta fluff! The Sealand crush just made it that much cuter and who can blame the kid? lol.
GHRS chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Gahhh it's too adorable. I'm dying of the wonderfulness.
kyle brovfloski chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
XD
sillypandalover91 chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
This was awesome! I particularly liked the conversation Germany had with Sweden.
Lady of Phantomhive chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
That was such an amazing little piece of GerIta! The fact that you added Finland X SuFin and gave Sealand a kinda-historically-correct crush on Germany was just amazing too! I agree that Germany would constantly be over-thinking everything in his relationship with Italy, and it's the same with me and my boyfriend. I think you showed that really well. Hooray for you!
Pinksakura200 chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Germany/ N. Italy is so cute! :)
Mouse chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Wow, I love this story-it's so sweet and cute and...it's just perfect, really!
Himizu-chan chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Okay, this was just way too cute and fluffy! I loved it! Oddly enough, I think my favorite part was when Germany and Sweden were talking and Sweden was giving advice because really I've never thought about his relationship with Finland like that before and it was so incredibly sweet... I was never really into the whole Sweden/Finland pairing, but now I think I'm going to have to explore it a little more :-)
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »