Reviews for When the Lights go out
AmethystPharaoh 14 chapter 1 . 7/5
Aww! That was so cute I love this story soooooooooo much *melts into a puddle of goo*

AmethystPharaoh14 xx
Fallow52 chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
Kudos :)
Mrs.Scarlett-Trafalgar chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
Oh my freaking gods im like super fan-girling here! I love it!
TheCauldron chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
awww! *melts*
Knives or Pens chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
Oh that was good! I like all the sweet moments. But what happened with Ron and Goyle?
ThexGypsyxPrincessx chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
I love this story its so sweet. I wish there was a little more to it but I'm glad with how it turned out.
CarolBlake chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Awww, you left out the fun parts with Sevvie torturing the culprits :-D
Harry1675 chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
:') that was so cute. I loved it!
Gwendolyn Ayaka chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Girl!, you have out done yourself with this one!. God dang I love it soooooooo much!. Words can not express this!.

sghazalifard chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Hello... story was so CUTE...
When the lights go out was one of my favorite songs of 5ive(i am still a big fan of them)...
Tekie Scythe chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
... Ron really is an over blown idiot, huh? I don't think he's dumber than Goyle, though to beat an idiot, you have to be an idiot.
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
awww that was also too cute i loved it
L chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
first off, no they don't love each other, wait a minuete?

this is slash? if it is then it's okay. but a little addvice, actions speak louder than words. ( not the perverse 'actions'eighther, normal things; like watchin some one while they sleep, or helpin them in a fix. kasish?

~ L
resplendentgertrude chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Go Poppy! :) I loved this! It was well written and brilliant and you made me have an evil smile :)
sm1982 chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Beautifuuly written.

Would love to see what happens next though, how Pomphrey explains to them that she will keep it to herself, How Ron and Greg are dealt with, How Snape takes it and most of all how they tell the others and how the others deal with it.

Keep up the great work.