Reviews for Assume the Position
Anon chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Perfect
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
I apologize in advance, this is not a "well rounded critique". It is an exclamation: HOLY FUCKING SHIT! That was hot! More of the same would be most appreciated! I think this time Jane ought to be on the receiving end...no? I think Maura needs to "force" Jane to assume the position. :)
smackedfan454 chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Extremely hot! I loved it! :)
JaneIsles chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
That was hot! I really loved it!
TheFictitiousGirl chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
I loved this. Excellent, excellent piece of erotica. Thank you for sharing. :)
O. N. Labbit chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Wonderful. :)
pauchan7 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Hot hot HOT! :) I loved it. The playfullness of the characters and the sexyness of it all. You really have a way with words :)
It's Just Apple Pie chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
nice!
GSRCSILVR25 chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
that was AWESOME! Now if we could get just a fraction of that on the show! LOL! so glad I found this Fanfic! Hope you continue to write! excellent!
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Yay! I just watched my first full episode of Rizzoli & Isles as well as two of Lost Girl. Thanks sooo much for the information :D

My favorite 'word' in this story is "in-in-inn-ocent".

This show has me wondering if there's a little more than subtext going on between the two ladies, but I guess that I'll have to watch quite a few episodes to reach a decision on that one.
breezie531 chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
so good so so GOOD that was SOOOOOOOO good!
lohj chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
thats the best story ive read

write more!
momo0424 chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
I would hide the beer to if she wanted to play "bad cop." Lol!

I loved it! :)
In-betweens chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
That was incredibly hot. I have to wonder if Maura really did hide the beer or if she was innocent and just given a very good reason to pretend to be guilty. Hehe...

Thanks for sharing the story. It was, sexy, steamy and slick with wonderful sexual tension and obvious sexual gratification. :-) All VERY good things.
wcduran chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
That was insanely hot. Great job, would like to see another story like this one.
45 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »