Reviews for Assume the Position
Mione of Ravenclaw II chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Mmm, there definitely aren't enough smutty R/I fics like this :) Keep up the good work!
DreamingOfMyGirl chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
wow... I love your mind... so what is your next creation?

raven
blue talith chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Oh, my! Such a delicious story, indeed!
Willowezra chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
This was hot. Have to remember to hide beer maybe get a punishment like this one. LOL. Love how each of them were as they are on tv. Very well done to keeping them in character. Hope you write more of this pairing.
VintageManniqueen chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
I love that you're always on top of every new fandom I find myself getting into.

Great story as always. Very well-written. Nice imagery. ;)
ttandme69 chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
wow...that was hot! Can you write the follow-up and provide us w/Maura's response! thanks for sharing,Lisa
goladyvols chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
WOW that was HOT! I don't usually read these, but these two ladies have some AWESOME chemistry! I appreciate you sharing this nice little tidbit! ;)
Scrambled Berries chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Don't hit me, but I have no idea who Jane and Maura are, I've never seen the show. But I really enjoyed this one shot of yours. I might have enjoyed it too much.

-Berry
LDub chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
So hot. Great fic!
List of Romantics chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Holy Freakin' HAWTNESS, Batman! Wow! Just... I really wish the real Rizzoli and Isles were gay, *REALLY* wish they were gay! LOL!

Oh my freakin' goodness! It's a good thing I'm sitting down otherwise my knees would have been to weak to carry my upright. Mercy that's HOT!
perplj63 chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Absolutely loved it! Hoping for more!
starbuckjade chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Hey look, my favorite smutty Rizzoli & Isles fic found it's way to ! Sweet.

This was lovely, blending work and play so seamlessly...not to mention hot. Really hot.

I think I've read it 5 times already. :)
lala1330 chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Wow, that made me want to go out and get some beer to hide if that is the result when you do hide it. Maura she got punished for that infraction (ha-ha). Great story. Would love for you to write more stories with these two characters!
43 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3