Reviews for Assume the Position
momo0424 chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
I would hide the beer to if she wanted to play "bad cop." Lol!

I loved it! :)
In-betweens chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
That was incredibly hot. I have to wonder if Maura really did hide the beer or if she was innocent and just given a very good reason to pretend to be guilty. Hehe...

Thanks for sharing the story. It was, sexy, steamy and slick with wonderful sexual tension and obvious sexual gratification. :-) All VERY good things.
wcduran chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
That was insanely hot. Great job, would like to see another story like this one.
Sheady 16 chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Good God, woman! That is a sexy story done right. Have a nice day.
Kay8abc chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
I love these two as a couple they really balance each other out.

-Kate
Mione of Ravenclaw II chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Mmm, there definitely aren't enough smutty R/I fics like this :) Keep up the good work!
DreamingOfMyGirl chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
wow... I love your mind... so what is your next creation?

~raven
blue talith chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Oh, my! Such a delicious story, indeed!
Willowezra chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
This was hot. Have to remember to hide beer maybe get a punishment like this one. LOL. Love how each of them were as they are on tv. Very well done to keeping them in character. Hope you write more of this pairing.
VintageManniqueen chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
I love that you're always on top of every new fandom I find myself getting into.

Great story as always. Very well-written. Nice imagery. ;)
ttandme69 chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
wow...that was hot! Can you write the follow-up and provide us w/Maura's response! thanks for sharing,Lisa
goladyvols chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
WOW that was HOT! I don't usually read these, but these two ladies have some AWESOME chemistry! I appreciate you sharing this nice little tidbit! ;)
Scrambled Berries chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Don't hit me, but I have no idea who Jane and Maura are, I've never seen the show. But I really enjoyed this one shot of yours. I might have enjoyed it too much.

-Berry
LDub chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
So hot. Great fic!
List of Romantics chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Holy Freakin' HAWTNESS, Batman! Wow! Just... I really wish the real Rizzoli and Isles were gay, *REALLY* wish they were gay! LOL!

Oh my freakin' goodness! It's a good thing I'm sitting down otherwise my knees would have been to weak to carry my upright. Mercy that's HOT!
48 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »