Reviews for The Rise Of A New Moon
Loved this write!
max chapter 7 . 11/12/2014
Nice body bells:-) :-) :-)
jaylene.olebar.3 chapter 8 . 10/26/2014
make her the leader!
jaylene.olebar.3 chapter 6 . 10/26/2014
mmm cool
jaylene.olebar.3 chapter 5 . 10/26/2014
wrong thoughts it is good !
jaylene.olebar.3 chapter 4 . 10/26/2014
that is so good keep it up!
jaylene.olebar.3 chapter 3 . 10/26/2014
lol so funny!
jaylene.olebar.3 chapter 2 . 10/26/2014
so bells isn't Charlie's daughter?
jaylene.olebar.3 chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
sheah! yes bells wolf?! voting: yes!
Guest chapter 18 . 8/22/2014
:-)
ptl4ever419 chapter 18 . 4/30/2013
I love it! So so much :)
Bell 1 chapter 18 . 4/18/2013
Aside from the couple of things I already PM'd to you, this was a very sweet story. :D

I am quite sad that Brady died, especially considering Amanda. :( Heck, I would have been sad if ANY of the wolf pack had died. :P

I would have liked to see one last chapter though.
An epilogue about Sam and Bella happy together with their new boy, or girl... or even a few years down the road where the pack has kids of their own. ;) That also included Will and Court... how they are coping now, if they found imprints. Same for Brady, Seth, and the other unmated wolves for that matter.

I guess, I just would have liked more closure. This chapter was nice, but like Breaking Dawn, I thought it ended too quick after the battle. :'(
That being said, you wouldn't be the first, or the last fanfiction story I've read where I felt this way. Maybe SM set some sort of standard in the Twilight world, but I even wanted more from BD, which is actually how I found fanfiction in the first place... a story called "An Untitled Continuation of the Twilight Saga". That lead me into other Twilight fanfiction stories and within a couple weeks (or less), I was a Twilight non-canon fanfiction addict. ;)

Anyway, back to the subject at hand. I enjoyed reading your story. I was hesitant about the Charlie being her uncle thing, but I like where you went with it.

Although, I did have a hard time thinking of Billy as her father, but it made sense considering she felt like he was a father-figure and she spent so much time with him when she visited her Uncle Charlie. I do like that Billy didn't cheat with Renee though. I like the fact that you made her Billy's first love and tied it into him imprinting being the reason things turned out as they did.

Thank you for sharing your story. I really did enjoy it. :D
Dream I Dare chapter 18 . 8/18/2012
i loved this story so much i can't believe it ended like this but it was still great. the only thing i don't get is the dreams was the a tribal story about it or something?
Guest chapter 12 . 6/12/2012
hey, i really like this story - bella and sam are so cute

just couple comments

-guessing u don't live in the U.S. (srry if im wrong/i offend you) because we often say 9th grade instead year 9

-also, it's Seattle, not Settle (which could just be a typo)

again, sorry if i offend you or anything, cuz i really do like your
I dream of Jasper chapter 18 . 3/27/2012
I enjoyed your story very much! I hate he had to die though. So very sad. Don't get me wrong I hate when people actually die, but I think it gives a book a little more realness to it.

At any rate, I loved all ofit. I think you should definately get a beta though if you don't have one. There are tons of mispelled or misplaced words, at times I had to reread a sentence or two, which can get frustrating to some readers causing them to find something else to read if they aren't already invested in it. I would be more than happy to help if you wanted me to. Otherwise it was great, and I truly did love it!