Reviews for So Long and Goodnight
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
I fucking cried. What the hell? Why did you make Italy die? What the hell? But anyways good story yet sad
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
I kind of hate you right now. I'm sobbing it was so good
spinzaku04 chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
my god! why are my cheeks wet? I'M CRYING! so cute and so sad! Italy is my favorite character but I like to read and write bad things happening to my favorite characters because it gets that kind of emotional pull to it... you did well!
Indigo Skye chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
After I read this, I said outloud "That was the most tragic, most beautiful GerxIta fanfiction I have ever read."

It is short, but small things can always be the best. :3

Thank you so much for writing it! I can't explain how much I loved it!
MidnightSakuraBlossom and SYD chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
As tragic as this story was, I absolutely loved it. It was beautiful and so sad, I think I may have actually shed a little tear by the end, and it takes a LOT to make me cry! *Reaches for a tissue and wipes my eyes* Italy's actually my favorite Hetalia character as well and I always end up tearing up a little at the thought of him dying. TT_TT

I now want to just hug Germany and tell him that everything will be alright. I was reading this with my friend though, and she admitted this as well. I almost thought I get stared at for wanting to hug a mass of land...
hetaliaisawepic chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Wahhhhh! NOOO!

I'm crying as I'm typing... this was beautiful...

~R
mrsnessieblack chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Waaaaaah! Not Italy! Poor Doitsu!

After reading this, however, my second thought was, "Where's Nihon-kun?"
horserider117 chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
this made me cry ;_;
Meluzina chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Sad, tragic, but still so damn beautiful!