Reviews for So Long and Goodnight
Catz4444 chapter 1 . 7/16
Are you Steven Moffet? Because your makeing me smile cry and shake my fist saying, "The Brutality of Reality!" All at this same time. This story was amazing and heart wrenching.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
I fucking cried. What the hell? Why did you make Italy die? What the hell? But anyways good story yet sad
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
I kind of hate you right now. I'm sobbing it was so good
spinzaku04 chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
my god! why are my cheeks wet? I'M CRYING! so cute and so sad! Italy is my favorite character but I like to read and write bad things happening to my favorite characters because it gets that kind of emotional pull to it... you did well!
Indigo Skye chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
After I read this, I said outloud "That was the most tragic, most beautiful GerxIta fanfiction I have ever read."

It is short, but small things can always be the best. :3

Thank you so much for writing it! I can't explain how much I loved it!
MidnightSakuraBlossom and SYD chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
As tragic as this story was, I absolutely loved it. It was beautiful and so sad, I think I may have actually shed a little tear by the end, and it takes a LOT to make me cry! *Reaches for a tissue and wipes my eyes* Italy's actually my favorite Hetalia character as well and I always end up tearing up a little at the thought of him dying. TT_TT

I now want to just hug Germany and tell him that everything will be alright. I was reading this with my friend though, and she admitted this as well. I almost thought I get stared at for wanting to hug a mass of land...
hetaliaisawepic chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Wahhhhh! NOOO!

I'm crying as I'm typing... this was beautiful...

mrsnessieblack chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Waaaaaah! Not Italy! Poor Doitsu!

After reading this, however, my second thought was, "Where's Nihon-kun?"
horserider117 chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
this made me cry ;_;
Meluzina chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Sad, tragic, but still so damn beautiful!