Reviews for This Is It
Weaving Bard chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
love this
Luckyducky7 chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Very well written. I think you have captured the characters true nature very well. Wish there was more.
Animelover566 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
sooooooo sad*sniff* im gonna start to cry:(
Angela Jewell chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Wonderfully sad, but beautifully written. I loved it. Particularly the end with that final paragraph: such a strong, powerful image. :)
tuatara chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
"Fear swarms in, stinging the backs of her eyes and forcing more tears out. Akane shivers with the thought of no more pervert fiancée, no more insults, no more fights, no more suddenness. If Ranma dies, every day will be the same, slow suffering until she dies. She cannot live without him to breathe life into her." - I'd been getting choked up, but that paragraph made the tears spill over. You have some impressive prose skills, my friend. Wonderful, poignant stuff. Thank you for sharing it.
Katt1848 chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
is that it?
lia200304 chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
very sad story. made me want to cry good work
sayah nishisawa chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
woooooooh! that was just d best story ever!

i want more stories! more!more!more!

keep writin! _
Shadowalker666 chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Kind of edge of the seat story but good. Feels a bit like part of a story though but i liked it for showing Akanes true feelings for Ranma
viccolove chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
WOW, this was amazing.

I love your description of every little detail.

This was so SAD. I usually don't ready drama because I always end up crying but I am glad I decided to read this.

A couple of questions:

1) How long has he been sick for? You description of him makes me believe that it has been of some time.

2) I think this deserves at least another part. Pretty please? _