Reviews for A Matter of Heart
Souldarkalone chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
Por favor termina esta historia por favor , por favor !
Espero que puedas traducir;)
ktdog1 chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please finish this story. It would mean so much to me and the others. I'll get down on my knees and beg you, anything, just finish this D:
sammynanci chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Oh no! I was so excited to find a sequel A Matter of trust (which I have to say I read a chapter after the other despite being from the cell and be more of the twelve o'clock!) Very happy to find this said beautiful secuel but ... PAIN ... is not finished ... why? ... please ... PLEASE ... PLEASE ... I know too long ago but maybe your talent just need to leave where has been hidden. After it suffered last season and that final, xd, I need to reread that overprotective older brother, worried and very willing to care for her little brother. PLEASE ... PLEASE ... PLEASE ... from Argentina I'll pray another amateur writer. I hope you are in good health, labor of love, and this is only a temporary break from writing. Now I run to look at the date of the last thing you've posted! PLEASE WRITE THIS ... AGAIN!
ForgottenDreamer98 chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
I would really love it if you would finish this... I bet others would too! Please update again!

-Ace
Lorelee13 chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Update soon plz)
JaniceC678 chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Just finished A Matter of Trust and saw that you had started a sequel but never got past the opening. Any chance you're going to pick this up again? Would love it!
lillelouis chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
more please :)
casammy chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
That spend? I hope that was deciding to continue this fic, is very promising of very much hurt sammy and in the pain and dean big bro overprotective and more chick flick moments for eyes puppy
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Oh yeah of course Sam gets hurt just standing up. I enjoyed this and would like to see it continued.
rose.tinted.lies chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Oh, please, please, please don't forget about this story!

I absolutely LOVED the first one, and I was so excited to find a sequel. I can't wait to see what happens next! It's excellently written, you capture both boy's perfectly. Poor Sammy!
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
What a promising start! After finishing your other story, I knew I had to read the sequel ASAP, and now I'm super excited for an update! :D

-Bunny
godsdaughter77 chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
I love the start of this story and I really hope you update it again soon!
zekeschance chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
You're back with another story! Yeah! This is really starting out with a bang. Poor Sam, poor Dean trying to take care of him. You are so good at descriptive writing. You really let the reader "see" the action. Thanks and looking forward to more!
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Wow, so Sammy is trying to convince Dean to go on a hunt, while at the same time he gets sick just thinking of food? Abdominal pain and nausea/vomiting when he eats and on top of it he has a run in with some guy that can't control his temper. Boy, this doesn't look good at all. Can't wait for more. Awesome start. Hugs, Vonnie
xRisingSunx chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
A SEQUEL! A SEQUEL! D

Sounds great so far. Lots of hurt!Sam is always a reason to read on. Sam feeding the birds was very cute... I can so imagine that.

Update soon, please?