Reviews for Obscure and Lonely
Book girl fan chapter 5 . 2/23
I think he should definitely get honorary big brother status! Philippa would be delighted, and Dom and Mal wouldn't exactly feel bad about it either!
Book girl fan chapter 3 . 2/23
I think the babysitter is in shock, either that or she is a total sucker for a good looking guy in a suit. He just blatantly told her he was going to kill people! Normal people do not react to that by kissing the killer!
PippaFrost chapter 6 . 8/8/2015
OH MY GOSH MY HEART *cries* OH MY GOD! I'M BEGGING YOU PLEASE WRITE MORE ABOUT INCEPTIONS FANFIC! YOU WRITE SUCH A WONDERFUL ARTHUR!
PippaFrost chapter 4 . 8/8/2015
OH MY GOSH! THIS IS SO GOOD!
Secret Agent Sprinkles chapter 6 . 7/7/2013
Awesome!
angstea chapter 6 . 2/23/2013
This was awesome and Arthur kicked butt on so many levels! XD thanks for this!
I hate human trafficking and hope that one day it will be ended with justice for the perpetrators such hideous crimes against men women and little children.
Anyway, thanks again! This was so well written! :) u r beyawesome! ("Bolt" reference lol!)

Meg
ladybug114 chapter 6 . 12/31/2012
wow that was just awesome! I love your other Inception story as well, and I hope you write more! like, a lot more! lol
theroguesgambit chapter 6 . 12/8/2012
This was fantastic. Your interactions were brilliantly done and your characters constructed in such a way that they FELT like the movie characters, just at a different point in their lives. Which is generally hard to accomplish - people usually end up too out of character or echoing/quoting direct lines from the movie just to remind people who they are. Anyway, you avoided the cliches and created an adorable relationship between Arthur and Philipa, so great job.

I also enjoyed the moment where Arthur used the word "kick" and the others didn't get it, because in their business they had another term for it. It was such a simple thing but it made the world seem that much more real.

The only thing I wasn't sure of was Arthur choosing the name "Pendragon" for himself. Since he's clearly trying to deny that he's a decent person, calling himself "Arthur Pendragon" - savior of Albion and the greatest, noblest king ever known - seems out of character. *Shrug* Maybe Penrose gave it to him and it just stuck or something, but it seemed an odd choice.

Other than that, though, this was really wonderful! Thanks for sharing.
PIRATEofHOGWARTS chapter 6 . 12/2/2012
Brilliant story!
shuttrhappy24 chapter 5 . 10/15/2012
If you are reading this comment, then I want you to read the sequel to Obscure and Lonely: The Fringed Lid. It only has one chapter so far, but I believe it will be equally as fantastic as this one! If you do not know how to get there then there are 2 options:
1. google it
or 2. find it on Asilda's stories
(scroll up on any of this storie's pages and click her name, then scroll down on the following page and go to the stories that were written by Asilda)
When you get there I want you to encourage more chapters and comment! In one week that story should have AT LEAST 10 more reviews! That way our beloved author will want to write more and update faster!

DON'T IGNORE ME! HELP THE CAUSE! (I mean seriously, only 7 reviews?! We can do better!)
Invisible Observer 813 chapter 6 . 9/23/2012
I know you said you were going to do a sequel but I haven't seen it. I hope you still do it. I want to learn more about Arthur's past and I am kind of curious what will happen in between Mal's death and the movie and post movie.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/20/2012
This is by FAR my favorite Inception fanfic ever!

I love the way you portray Philippa! She's adorable! As well as the way your portray Arthur...and Eames...and Cobb...and Mal! Hell, you portrayed them all wonderfully!

Can't wait for that sequel! Your summary has already got me hooked
I look forward to visiting your page and seeing "The Fringed Lid".
ReadrOfBooks chapter 3 . 7/21/2012
Your Inception stories are as amazing as the Alliance fics. Quick non-fic related question: how did you get your hands on the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo books? I'm in the same boat, you see, and although my parents decided that I can read the books when I'm 18, I don't feel like waiting that long. When I saw the Arthur Pendragon thing, I actually thought of King Arthur and his extremely large canon. I'm gonna go read the remaing three chapters!
kitkit11183 chapter 6 . 6/24/2012
Arthur's conversations with Phillipa are hilarious. This was an amazing what if backstory. Great job!
Missy92 chapter 6 . 4/16/2012
that was amazing. i dont think i can wait for the sequel