Reviews for Literally Fighting My Way Through High School
AMaeJay chapter 4 . 7/10/2014
I really like this! I never liked SB fanfics cause they usually start out weird as in baka, but I think you official perfected SB fics. I just wanna see what happens next! You hooked meh! Well, update soon, please!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/16/2013
Please just make link and Zelda like forever mia already has a boyfriend she needs to stay on her shit and make sure Zelda wins!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/2/2013
NonOnonononononono! Link can't like Mia! Link belongs with Zelda! Oops, my super clingy zelink escaped again. But seriously, give me zelink, or give me death
Guest chapter 4 . 4/10/2013
Keep going with this story! It's so good. I want to see how her training goes ( Yikes! Good luck with Zelda!) and who she ends up with.
OnFireGeek chapter 4 . 8/29/2012
SO great. I have no idea why you're not updating this. SO good! Let me know if you ever get published. I'd pay for your work.
When-Link-is-bored chapter 4 . 3/27/2012
Wow im starting to really love this!

LINK YA SON OF A GUN! someone finally notices his looks compared to ike

theres alot of fangirls who jus look at ike buuuttttt There are millions of Link fangirls that beg to differ lol. anyways, one little thing out of me, for the training part, I wished you would make Link as the skilled instuctor, precision guy. and I know, well of cours hes exellent with the bow... But he also has good skills, ya know watch some of his swordplay ;)
Kiki on The Momo Tree chapter 4 . 2/26/2012
Ok, I know you haven't updated in a while but plz continue!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/25/2011
Please continue i will die if you dont
ttme123 chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
This is really good! Please, please, please, Please, please, please, Please, please, please, PLEASE UPDATE! :( ._. -_- .-. TT_TT
ttme123 chapter 4 . 7/3/2011
The idea is really good! I like the idea of Mia and Link (possibly, although you make it seem like she may end up with Ike) abd I just hope you update another chapter soon! It's really good!
PrincessofEnterra chapter 4 . 6/30/2011
OMG! I LOVE this story! It's so creative, and well written! I really hope you continue writing this story! Please?

PrincessofEnterra
Alex Leep chapter 4 . 6/19/2011
ohmiwerd. LOVE IT! i notice that its been a while...oh well! never pictured zelda as a jealous type... great fic!
MusicGamer chapter 4 . 4/17/2011
I actually kind of like this! It reminds me a bit of Sky High, but...well, better, and Brawl version. I'm anxious to see what else you do with the story!
L chapter 4 . 1/12/2011
write teh next chappie :)
Andonexus KotD chapter 4 . 9/8/2010
Haha! dhe suck s at archery. I wonder if she'll fail magic as well.