Reviews for Time as Dictated
gosh
u-r-goooooood
Danielle chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
The McReary Timereary part killed me okay
God, this fic is beautiful
reece chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
THIS IS SO GOOD. WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER PLZ?

*sad puppy eyes*

I know it's just a one-shot but make it a two-shot YEEEEZ?
stars1029 chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
i cried at the mc reary timereary part :) oh gosh poor alex. beautiful though :)
tikielf chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Guh.. this is so good that i wish there was a continuing story. but because there isnt any, just makes this much more bittersweet and profound. love it! Really hope you havent given up entirely on this fandom. Miss reading your jalex stories. )
silverphoenix chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Messed up is right, but this is Jalex after all, so it doesn't really make a difference. Sad, but still nice. Good stories don't always have to have a happy ending with sunshine and rainbows (like that Sarah girl). Great job.
eleanora617 chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
keep writing please! It's very good!
Burn Out Brighter chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
The ending was interesting, the kiss might not have technically happened because he turned back time, but they would still remember it, so would it really make a difference? Really nice story.
shyesplease chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
awww I feel so bad for Alex! This was really good! )
silgi chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
i like your story alot. but anyhow i like the show toooo much. keep writting
Not Just a Nerd chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
This was angst just the way I like it! :)

I loved it. Amazing as usual. And the fact that it doesn't have a happy ending pleases me. :)

and don't you dare say you are losing interest in the fandom! you are one of the best jalex authors here. that'll be really sad... at least complete 'of distances and disruption'! I have been waiting for... what? months?