Reviews for Four Times Percy and Annabeth Almost Have Sex
JustLucky05 chapter 1 . 3/14
That was absolutely fantastic! great job!
You chapter 1 . 2/16
Lies, this never happened.
Charlee56 chapter 1 . 1/27
Well done! Reality comes home... or is that CUMS home? I dunno, welllll either or. Doesn't matter really blahblahblah... but sexy, really sexy!
bob chapter 1 . 1/26
percy does not no how to fuck a girl
unknown chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
MORE! AND A FUL-ON SEX STORY!1
Bob chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
That's was so good it was awsome how you explained it and the part and you followed phrases they said in the book
Percy Jackson chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
SEX
WHAT chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
Athena is not a virgan she has kids
buttface chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
You are creepy to do this they are fictional teenage charaters
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Awesome. I love all your PJO stories :)
Zarcasm chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
I liked when he said forget ahem this is all he needs for right now.
Piranah12 chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
You know, I really wish some people would really start updating fanfics. Yours is so good, but it hasn't been updated in years!
Leslie chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
I'm a million years late to the party but wow that was so good! Tbh it's one of the only percabeth fics that stay true to their characters... I could definitely see this being a reality for them so good job, can't wait to go read more of yours fics! :)
Lilly chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
That was so cute, I think my fav part was percy being pulled out of the cabin by "invisible sources!" I luved it
Thy Coffee Lover chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
I read through the reviews, and realized many of them might be like twelve or something a not mature enough to be reading obviously M-rated fics because this was honestly a very well-written story. I absolutely loved it. No matter what some of these people say, you did amazing!

Don't stop :D