Reviews for It's Time to Go
Remotecat25 chapter 1 . 1/5
Great story. It's touching how sad childhood memory's did that to her soul. And great ironic plot twist on Zane's phone call from the novel. I thought that was genius!
Crystal M. Key chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Oh my gods, the feels, you made me cry. Thank you! So fluffy; I'm incoherent.
Jon from the Internet chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Perfect. Just...perfect!

Wonderfully done, congratulations, full marks, etc.
Sheldorfan chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
It's been ages since I've read this series, but On a Pale Horse was one of my favorites. Great story! I like the bit about the patch mending the soul.
animegamemaster6 chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Good story. I was reading On A Pale Horse earlier today at work, and when I got to the part of the story where he calls the girl, I decided to see if there was a story that followed up on it. Glad there was.
nunya chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Hey that was a sweet story. I am suprised that there are only 16 fan fics for this series. Yours is one of the few that captures the feeling of the books. Thanks keep up the good work.
Malia chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
wow , that was the worst story thingie ive ever read , KEEP IT COMING!:D
Hamm On Wry chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
I remember that scene very well, even if it has been several years since I read the books. It made me sit down and rewrite the children's prayer since I remember having nightmares about it myself. My oldest daughter is almost 16, and the youngest one is 11. Here is the version they have both said...and in the case of the younger, still saying:

Now I lay me down to sleep

I know the Lord my soul will keep.

and help me walk along your way.

You have really captured Zane's character nicely...it is a shame that I had to kill him off in one of my stories...
Paradox Tremors chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Man, you had a tear there in the corner of my eye at the end. Wonderfully written. I like the feel of the "love" that seemed to surround the writing. It's been a while since you've wrote. I enjoyed this very much-sad, but good. Keep up the great work my friend.