Reviews for The day 'The World' Died
Lazuardi chapter 8 . 11/3/2015
I want moreeee D"x
please updateeeee
i love your story event though so much thing that i cant understand at once. but i love how haseo and atoli love each other. i want them had a sex #slapped
and i really hate other girls than atoli neared haseo.!
(though i didn't know the story beside from comic)
Aatiqah chapter 8 . 3/18/2015
OH NO,CLIFFHANGER! This is going to be the death of me! Aside from that,I'm loving the story. Please, don't stop writing. This one of the best fanfic HaseoXAtoli yet!
loomis0523 chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
chicken but
Meteor Gin chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Tehe only one person spells like that /\ /\
ZERO chapter 3 . 7/21/2014
Still no chapter 9 yet?
YukinaMisaki chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
This is so cute! hope you update soon! /
Pojzexxim chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Message from Aura: "To The Savior Of The World, a great new threat has been born. The World will not be save for very much longer. Two old allies will be returning by the names of Kite and Blackrose. When I Find time, I will appear. Until then, keep Skeith close."

Bit of an odd development since in Sign and GU aura hadn't actually returned, but it's a fanfic, so who cares? .
Guest chapter 7 . 10/28/2013
AzureFlame12 chapter 7 . 12/5/2012
Just found your story and i love it hope you update soon :)
Ecstatic Fang Dealer chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
UPDATE PLEASE. D:
Fangychan chapter 6 . 7/11/2012
PLEASE update! I love this story a lot! And if you do, maybe throw in a small lemon? 0.0
KakiTenshi chapter 6 . 12/10/2010
I love you! No seriously, i love you. Uve made the best HaseoXAtoli / RyouXChigusa fanfic ever. If I find u in real life I would do some pretty weird things, even for me... and that is saying something.

Anyways awesome story so far, i hope it continues. Oh and one more thing. UPDATE NOW! -coughs- Okay thats all :D
Avedici chapter 6 . 11/20/2010
Wow, i love this pairing

ur story is so cute, but too short

keep continue, and please make it longer
animeaddict08 chapter 5 . 10/5/2010
This is really an awesome HaseoxAtoli fanfic yet! 33

I really cant wait for the next chap, and I just cant WAIT for the two of them to get all fluffy~!
Sony Ninja chapter 5 . 9/27/2010
Sony: Haseo YOU JERK, AND FOR CRYING OUT LOUD BANG ATOLI ALREADY

Haseo: WHAT!

Sony: did I say that out loud?

Haseo: YOU SICK BIG NOSED PERVERT

Sony: *eye twitches* say that last part again I dare you

Haseo: BIG...NOSE

Sony: okay *takes out buster sword* BRING IT

Haseo: *takes out scythe* YOU ASKED FOR IT

Atoli: *blush on her face* Sony says he really liked the chapter and hopes you update soon

Sony: CRETIN