Reviews for The day 'The World' Died
Aatiqah chapter 8 . 3/18
OH NO,CLIFFHANGER! This is going to be the death of me! Aside from that,I'm loving the story. Please, don't stop writing. This one of the best fanfic HaseoXAtoli yet!
loomis0523 chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
chicken but
Meteor Gin chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Tehe only one person spells like that /\ /\
ZERO chapter 3 . 7/21/2014
Still no chapter 9 yet?
YukinaMisaki chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
This is so cute! hope you update soon! /
Pojzexxim chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Message from Aura: "To The Savior Of The World, a great new threat has been born. The World will not be save for very much longer. Two old allies will be returning by the names of Kite and Blackrose. When I Find time, I will appear. Until then, keep Skeith close."

Bit of an odd development since in Sign and GU aura hadn't actually returned, but it's a fanfic, so who cares? .
Guest chapter 7 . 10/28/2013
AzureFlame12 chapter 7 . 12/5/2012
Just found your story and i love it hope you update soon :)
Ecstatic Fang Dealer chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
UPDATE PLEASE. D:
Fangychan chapter 6 . 7/11/2012
PLEASE update! I love this story a lot! And if you do, maybe throw in a small lemon? 0.0
KakiTenshi chapter 6 . 12/10/2010
I love you! No seriously, i love you. Uve made the best HaseoXAtoli / RyouXChigusa fanfic ever. If I find u in real life I would do some pretty weird things, even for me... and that is saying something.

Anyways awesome story so far, i hope it continues. Oh and one more thing. UPDATE NOW! -coughs- Okay thats all :D
Avedici chapter 6 . 11/20/2010
Wow, i love this pairing

ur story is so cute, but too short

keep continue, and please make it longer
animeaddict08 chapter 5 . 10/5/2010
This is really an awesome HaseoxAtoli fanfic yet! 33

I really cant wait for the next chap, and I just cant WAIT for the two of them to get all fluffy~!
Sony Ninja chapter 5 . 9/27/2010
Sony: Haseo YOU JERK, AND FOR CRYING OUT LOUD BANG ATOLI ALREADY

Haseo: WHAT!

Sony: did I say that out loud?

Haseo: YOU SICK BIG NOSED PERVERT

Sony: *eye twitches* say that last part again I dare you

Haseo: BIG...NOSE

Sony: okay *takes out buster sword* BRING IT

Haseo: *takes out scythe* YOU ASKED FOR IT

Atoli: *blush on her face* Sony says he really liked the chapter and hopes you update soon

Sony: CRETIN

Haseo: LOSER

Sony: DUMBASS

Atoli: umm... please hurry
Chrisobi chapter 4 . 9/22/2010
is the next chapter gonna be about how atoli is gonna cry and question Ryou about the drawing or something nd ryou will like be embarresed...