Reviews for Talky Tina: The Nightmare Continues
Mary Rose chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
And on it goes. Yeah, this was a great continuation of that episode.
buggalooshrimp chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
I loved this story! I agree-that idea of moving on to another family is very Twilight Zone. I especially like this ending has the doting father bring Talky Tina home, and makes me wonder how will the dynamics of this family will lead to misfortune. After all, Talky Tina seems to have no gender discrimination when it comes to self-preservation. I think my only reservation about this nearly-perfect sequel is that you didn't touch on the doll's statement about whether or not she can feel [pain]-"doesn't everything?" So chilling...But thank you so much for sharing this story with us. I really enjoyed reading this! :)
Verisimilitude1218 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Perfect Twilight Zone ending.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Perfect
originalseriestrekkie chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Awesome! I love The Twilight Zone!
Nickolaus Pacione chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
This was one of my favorite episodes of The Twilight Zone. I was tempted to write one using the Talking Tina premise because that was the first pissed off doll. The Twilight Zone fandom is the one with the most loopholes for people to write original horror with the delivery.
StormyMonday chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
The Twilight Zone is one of my favorite old TV shows. Rod Serling was a genius. I never thought I'd venture too much away from anime/game fanfiction, but I saw this entry and was curious. It was great, really creepy, especially the end.

"My name is Talky Tina, and I don't forgive you." Such a classic line. )