Reviews for Living Free
Montara chapter 5 . 11/16/2014
Thank you for this window into the life of an Amish girl who found love on the outside of her little world.
She was so brave to leave everything she knew behind her but she had help. I admire Esme, too. She was even braver, she had no one to help her and yet, she choose the freedom to think and feel how she wants. Well done to them!

And you did a wonderful job! Thank you, again!
perpetually chapter 5 . 1/15/2014
Beautiful story, so wonderfully written.
REgrrl chapter 5 . 1/3/2014
Thanks for sharing this lovely story. I think you did a great job of being respectful to the Amish lifestyle and its strict adherence to their beliefs. Finding a way out into a very different world would be overwhelming and you have given Bella a great support thru Angela, aunt esme and primarily Edward. We experienced a similar situation for a niece wherein her parents and brother as well as their church shunned her for not choosing their religion of choice. I was appalled at how callous they were. Your story does show the transition for its complexities and loss despite the real reason that in Bella transforms because of her trust and love for Edward. Wonderfully done.
REgrrl chapter 2 . 1/2/2014
A fascinating peek into a close knit community and the innate perils of not accepting the prescribed lifestyle.
bellawu chapter 5 . 8/3/2013
Beautiful story. I wish there is more chapter :) this is one of the best amish story that I ever read.
bellawu chapter 4 . 8/3/2013
I like bella conversation with angela :) its so funny when they talked about sex. I'm actually sad this story only 5 chapter
bellawu chapter 3 . 8/3/2013
So excited bella finally choose to run away
bellawu chapter 2 . 8/3/2013
He is so sweet giving her cell phone :)
bellawu chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Just founf this story love the 1st chapter :)
inactive2812 chapter 5 . 12/7/2012
PLEASE UPDATE IM BEGGING YOU
kinsano chapter 5 . 10/10/2012
Awwww, Edward was such a wonderful man in this story! I really loved it! I'm going to put it in my favorites!
chatterbox33 chapter 5 . 7/25/2011
I really enjoyed your story. :)
RACHIAN chapter 5 . 4/21/2011
Wow, I loved the story. After reading In the Deepest Space, I wanted to see what else you have written. Slash is NOT for me, so I decided to check this out. I actually have the Nashville compilation, but didn't read much by unfamiliar authors at the time. This was a really sweet story. I would have loved to have read more! :)
bronzed topaz chapter 5 . 3/24/2011
I loved this story! Really wish I could find more stories like this. Sometimes I need fluff and something different from real life, that is why I am on here in the first place, to escape.

Well done.

Now I've got to go read To Kill A Mockingbird. Damn.
ReDish chapter 5 . 3/19/2011
This is a charming story. I would like to read more about Bella's adapting to english ways.

I always thought it was Pennsylvania Deutsch, ie. german...