Reviews for I'm A Rock Star
hustsu chapter 26 . 3/2
Reread again after left for years. I really fell in love with your version of Tsuna and how characters interact. But I kind of think the story a bit swayed out of path? Well, your theme about rock band right? But it's a bit weird that there are time traveling and illusion involve to story that suppose to be about ordinary life. But it's still good by the way. Hope to see more romance, especially 1827 ;3. It's been a while since last update. Hope you won't abandon this story. There r too many great fictions discontinued and i'm really heartbroken ; x ;
AkabaneKazama chapter 26 . 1/18
'Turf-top' huh...
from that one sentence alone, I got a feeling that that Hibari was actually Gokudera...
just a feeling thought :v
ErinSkyeLi2.7 chapter 8 . 1/16
Damn... This Fanfic is the best; crowned the queen of all! It's getting juicy! I hope you update SOOON. VERY SOON... PLEEZZEEE!
meme7789 chapter 21 . 11/9/2014
please update this story! even if this is a stone story, it is one of the best fem27G I have ever read. please please please
Kara chapter 25 . 7/20/2014
I agree with Tsuna, what did Bel gain from it? Hibari's pissed. _"
stxlla chapter 25 . 3/26/2014
Please, I'm begging you. Please update. I'm i live3
lovleydragonfly chapter 21 . 2/16/2014
Is this just a one-shot? Or are u planning to make more of it? I totally recommend you to! I loved it! I wanna see more...
lovleydragonfly chapter 25 . 2/16/2014
OMFG laughing my ass off with hibari crawling out of the ground! xD

Also is this leading toward gokudera? It seems like it cuz the future n stuff ...but then Yamamoto is being awfully ...clingy? I dunno but he's always there..

I kinda hoped for some reborn x tsuna...I'm sad now... D':
Little.Miss.Oblivious chapter 25 . 12/21/2013
I'm over a month late but...YAY I'm so glad I added this story to my alert list! I hope you get over your writer's block soon because I know that is such a frustrating thing to have.

See you next update! :)
Guest chapter 22 . 12/17/2013
LOL! In your announcement, you were talking about Great Blue Sky of Love, right? Haha, I threw up a little bit too! It's so disgustingly sweet...but it gets better, although she collects men like honey does ants. Did you finish reading it? If not, how far till you hit that back button? Lol
Guest chapter 11 . 12/17/2013
I'm guessing she'll be their manager, lol. It seems more likely!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/17/2013
I love the way you write Tsuna and Takeshi! Most people write Tsuna as this too cute and too nice person (be it boy or gender bend), and I love that your Tsuna has guts and speaks her mind and gets into arguments! And your Takeshi is just too die for, he actually has intelligent conversations, rather than just "Haha!" or "Maa maa, Gokudera"
Since Takeshi is my favorite guardian, I love to read stories that actually take time to develop him into more than smiles and baseball. So thank you!
Hime-Sama234 chapter 25 . 11/5/2013
Holy Shit. Why would he burry Hibari. Anyway, nice chapter and please update when you can
Nikki chapter 24 . 9/25/2013
holy crap this story is great.
Nikki chapter 9 . 9/25/2013
WOooo 8027 and 1827 This must be my lucky day! I'm loving this story!