Reviews for Bread
Herebedragons66 chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Lovely story. Heartbreaking. Nicely done.
Addai chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Oh wow, this is so well written and packs so much into short space. Thank you for this realistic and compelling glimpse into Loghain's childhood. This one will stay with me. I hope you don't mind if I continue to think of Loghain's mother as Eilidh! Thank you for writing this.
icey cold chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Poignant, utterly heartbreaking, but so true. What mother would not go hungry for her child, give him the last morsel of bread so that he might grow and be strong?

It is amazing how much can be said in so few words. Wonderfully written; it sent goosebumps down my arms.
JessicaJones chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
So beautiful!
Windchime68 chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Awww, so sweet and a little heartbreaking too. Little Loghain, already so smart at four years old, and already learning the hard lessons. Nicely done.
Sarah1281 chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
This was so sad. I really liked it. So this was Loghain's first grievance against the Orlesians? They took all their food and made his mother go hungry?
Eva Galana chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
This is a wonderful exploration of a mother's love for her child. What mother wouldn't do without so that her child would have? And, from what we do know of Loghain's parents, this is a very good conversation between his parents - his mother who loved her family, his father stalwart, wise and caring for his wife - nicely done.
Arsinoe de Blassenville chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
What are you trying to do? Break my heart? That was so beautiful and sad.
DarkMage6 chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
-sniffles- That makes me sad.