Reviews for Dream a Little Dream
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2017
Ok why did Puck get to be inside Rachel first? Does that mean she lost her virginity to Puck? I try and try to get into Puckleberry Finn but you make Finn sound like the third wheel and it really just about Rachel and Puck when it should be about Finn and Rachel with Ouck just tagging along. This is so messed up. I don't think I can stomach another fic about this threesome.
SammiLoves2Write chapter 1 . 3/20/2017
This was amazing!
-Sammi
GallagherGirl530 chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Soo hottt!
The Imperfect Unicorn chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
so not a dream?
MikaG-L chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
Good story ,,, Keep ddoing !

You should do more chapters with this story,, like the next morning in school or something like that !

I just suggest some little thing pleaase don't be mad at me ( I tell you that because the last I suggest something he get be really bad )

thanks in advanve ( if you do ) Love. Mika XxoxoxX 3 :)
creativemee chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
smutty goodness
Annyjuli chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Excellent! I loved it! "dream a little dream", what a great title for your story! :)
RockerPrincess83 chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
that was freakin awesome.
JAMES-EAI chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
great story so hott...
27vampyresinhermind chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
okay, i have to be honest. i started reading this fully expecting to hate it simply because of Finn's presence. but then i really really loved it! it was different and hot and the way you tied it in as a dream just worked out so flawlessly. i love what you did at the end with the jacket and bra that makes you go, 'hmm, was it real?'. the whole thing was just a big fat win and you've quickly become a fave author of mine. loved it bb!

Meagan (musicconsumes)
lennybusker chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
More! More! More! I tweeted this story to LOTS of gleeks and they LOVED it. Puckleberry Finn smut is a must! We hardly ever see any Puckleberry Finn smut fan fics these days. Amazing job. Now I gotta take a cold shower. :P
moviejunkie92 chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
there has to be a chapter 2 or an aftermath of it. that was serious hot. This is the 1st Puckleberry Finn smut story where Finn & Puck go down on Rachel and Rachel only.
Cadalinda chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Omg loved the story esp the ending OMG
romanceluver91 chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
lol I normally try to avoid smut like this, but it's my birthday. So screw it.

This was HOT! I've been looking around for a decent gangbang between Puck, Rachel, and Finn and this was definitely it. Awesome job.
AmericanGirl420 chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Absolutely LOVE this! So well written and SO hot.