Reviews for Dream a Little Dream
Soo hottt!
The Imperfect Unicorn chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
so not a dream?
MikaG-L chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
Good story ,,, Keep ddoing !

You should do more chapters with this story,, like the next morning in school or something like that !

I just suggest some little thing pleaase don't be mad at me ( I tell you that because the last I suggest something he get be really bad )

thanks in advanve ( if you do ) Love. Mika XxoxoxX 3 :)
creativemee chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
smutty goodness
Annyjuli chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Excellent! I loved it! "dream a little dream", what a great title for your story! :)
RockerPrincess83 chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
that was freakin awesome.
JAMES-EAI chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
great story so hott...
27vampyresinhermind chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
okay, i have to be honest. i started reading this fully expecting to hate it simply because of Finn's presence. but then i really really loved it! it was different and hot and the way you tied it in as a dream just worked out so flawlessly. i love what you did at the end with the jacket and bra that makes you go, 'hmm, was it real?'. the whole thing was just a big fat win and you've quickly become a fave author of mine. loved it bb!

Meagan (musicconsumes)
tonkinbell chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
More! More! More! I tweeted this story to LOTS of gleeks and they LOVED it. Puckleberry Finn smut is a must! We hardly ever see any Puckleberry Finn smut fan fics these days. Amazing job. Now I gotta take a cold shower. :P
moviejunkie92 chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
there has to be a chapter 2 or an aftermath of it. that was serious hot. This is the 1st Puckleberry Finn smut story where Finn & Puck go down on Rachel and Rachel only.
Cadalinda chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Omg loved the story esp the ending OMG
romanceluver91 chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
lol I normally try to avoid smut like this, but it's my birthday. So screw it.

This was HOT! I've been looking around for a decent gangbang between Puck, Rachel, and Finn and this was definitely it. Awesome job.
AmericanGirl420 chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Absolutely LOVE this! So well written and SO hot.
holograffiti chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
LOVE the ending - great way to round off a great story!
Jsct chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
great smute, you shoude make this a story with more chapter's!