Reviews for After Dusk
rmzsquirtle chapter 1 . 1/19
But where's the rest of it?
Shadow's Life Spand chapter 4 . 6/4/2012
Good Good :D i enjoyed it so far (:
TheXattackXofXtheXlimaXbeans chapter 4 . 1/4/2012
I thought this story was simply astounding, like, seriously. You made the characters have lots of depth, and unlike some books i've read (coughtwilightcough, they don't have the emotional capacity of a shoe. There were a few errors i spotted, but nothing too big... I'm not used to giving critique, so... I'm trying my best here!

Anyway, a good name you could have for Larxene's baby would be Nikalexa. I made that name up myself... ;)
Brinkmess chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Script format is not allowed on this site.

You've been reported.
LyokofiedPhantom chapter 4 . 5/1/2011
I recall reading the prequal to this story at least a good year ago, and after discovering this new instilation i'm thrilled to read more! although I'm sad that I'll have to wait for the new chapters to be written I am equaly as excited and am very eager to see how your work turns out. Dispite the fact that this fanfic dosent have much smutt and what not I am still captivated the whole time and left haning on every word.

Also now that I have almost finished birth by sleep I can see the in depth relationship beetween Saix and Axel, Its like runing into an old friend and made me go awwwwww!

Keep up the good work, hope to see an update soon!

~LyokofiedPhantom
Shironami-Whitewave chapter 4 . 4/20/2011
Awesome chapter, as always. I really like how Axel gets completely distracted from the impending heartless crises when he sees Saix. And I can only hope that the higher-ups start learning to share what they find out soon...I can only sense disaster if they don't.
RikkuFukaimori chapter 4 . 4/20/2011
-sends story in review- I mean...

Just kidding~! I wouldn't do that, 'specially if you told us not to!

I'm very curious to see how this turns out, how will a somewhat gentler Xemnas react to Saix reappearing and not coming to see him, or give him an answer, etc. I wonder if Vixel will be okay, I get the feeling that it's not something that's going to get better any time soon, hopefully Saix will get over his issues quickly. Xemnas is gonna need him .
Please Deactivate This Account chapter 4 . 4/20/2011
Amazing, I'm so glad you managed to pull off more drama but brought Sai-pup back! XD Poor Xemnas tho, his life is never easy.
FallingStars17 chapter 4 . 4/20/2011
I've been waiting for this update for a long time! -woot!- I have no name ideas, but hooray~ Saïx is back! For now.
RikkuFukaimori chapter 3 . 4/16/2011
-spazzes- When is Saix gunna come back and save the day? Dx And Larxene's kid should be cute and nice, because she's completely NOT. Anyway, want Saix to come back, but overall vury happy with the sequel so far. Write more soon 3
Shironami-Whitewave chapter 3 . 3/22/2011
Awesome. I'm glad Namine got some more screen time in this chapter. I still love this story so much.
Underwater Dreaming chapter 3 . 2/7/2011
Eh, I read the author notes of the last chapter...

And I'm confused. What is 'LU'? I've never heard of it.

Anyway, I hope nothing bad happens next chapter, but Naminé tends to be right about these things!

I wonder if it really is their fault, since they took breaks... If they hadn't, they still wouldn't be able to kill enough, since they'd get progressively weaker without resting

Anyway, two suggestions for the name of Larxenes daughter:

Xylia

Nyx

If you end up using one of them, let me know so I can do a little dance and giggle.

-Tanya
Xealotte chapter 3 . 2/2/2011
I don't think I've ever actually reviewed one of your stories, despite my immense love for this one and it's prequel. (And perhaps I should skim through the rest of your stories, neh?)

The whole concept of the story (well, namely the first one) is just amazing. With Xemnas trudging through pregnancy, Saix quietly doing as asked-and unable to stop doing as asked. It was beautiful.

The fact that the setting is barely AU is also stunning. Everyone stays in character wondrously. I think it's sweet that they're hooking up, but... eh, Larxene and Luxord having a kid? Scary. She's going to be the queen of manipulators, and then some. Probably have some sort of laser power-a flash of lightning, frozen in time, would be not unlike a laser, yes? Anyways! The only normal name for girls I could really find was Alexandra, which means "Defender of the People"... depending on her personality, it may be appropriate... or ironic. *shrug*

Anyways! I'm terrible at reviews. Do know that I anxiously await your next update! c:
King Stitch chapter 3 . 1/20/2011
Ohmygod! :D You're back!

I was afraid you'd given up on this ;v;

When I saw my email I freaked out and then rushed to read it xDD

I'm sooo excited to see how Saix's return is handle. And the heartless level combined with the two babies coming up.. 3 333 Errr anyway xD Thanks for the update! 333
Please Deactivate This Account chapter 3 . 1/19/2011
Ah! So glad you're back, awesome foreboding. Not the babies! *sobs* And yes, I want Saix back sooooo badly.