Reviews for Will you be what I need and nothing more
saashi samy chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
i like the new couple
curtisizumi chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Loved the ending. Wonderful job, nice to see a Raj&Penny fic out there!
Miguel51 chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
A little angsty with Penny where her lingering feelings for Leonard are concerned, but nice at hopeful for something new and better starting with Raj later on at the end. Good job.
blue talith chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Nice, yet very humorous!
LBF chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Very good story.
SinRB chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
i love your fic,i wish that was longer
plumps chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
First of all, I like this story the way it is.

I believe Pennys feelings / thoughts in the end are comprehensable and exactly the right amount of feelings she should have for Raj.

The length was fitting, because you did not invent something that wasn't there or had to be made up, which I think of as great.

I feel like you have talent here and I really enjoyed this story!
Fantann chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Loved it! I wish there was more support for this pairing.
Keiko Noriko chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Great way to work out their comunication. Even though I'm a HUGE S/P shipper, I'm up to Raj/Penny, I've tried to bring up some discussions about it, and I enjoy how unlikely this would be. You played it out beautifully, and I salute you for that :)
twowritehands chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Loved it!

Just yesterday (seriously) my sister asked me why I didn't write a fic for Penny/Raj. I said I would if I could think of something! LOL This is a fantastic turn out for a little mind-wall breaking. Different and fun and well written!
CountryGrl chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
...I wasn't expecting to love this, but I did. For some reason it worked - nice! :)
aikakone chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Hee hee. Stalk you!

I just had to find this fic since you said it was here and not in your LJ. Now that I knwo the characters better after seeing 2 seasons, I have to say I understand the characterization more. And I liked the story. The progression seemed so real as could happen between two people. Also, I can imagine the Raj funny face at the end.
cinimar chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
I have big love for TBBT fics that feature Penny with Raj or Howard. There just aren't enough of them! Please write more and I'll love you. x
WeBuiltThePyramids chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Oh, wow...this COMPLETELY wierded me out. Don't take that the wrong way; it actually makes a lot-a LOT of sense, I just never knew how I would react to something like this...wow. ;D
ennaxxor chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
I really wasn't sure what to expect when you said you wrote Penny/Raj, but this is really cute! I like how you developed it even without Raj ever actually speaking, and how he responded to her question with his facial expressions.