Reviews for problems that may arise
KatAang32 chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Wow... really good, done in good taste not nasty
gohaangten12 chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
That was awesome! You are one great author if I do say so myself. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
I loved this story sooo much! but a few things, I remember you saying something about Katara being 16? I was confused with the ages in this story. Plus i think you over used the words "airbender","waterbender" and "avatar" when addressing aang and katara. those are the only negative things i think about, the rest was absolutley perfect! i loved the haru X ty lee. :D
kalicious chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
This... has to be the dirtiest thing I've ever read. Great job.
winkie chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
im 14 too and love lemons! shhh! dont tell my mommy! ;)
Warrior23 chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
This Is a Good Story So well done to you only thing i don't like in these sort of stories is Sokka he's always way to over Protective to the point where his Character is very easy to dislike and anyway its not like he could do anything to stop Aang or Katara they could both kick his ass effortlessly. I find it Anoying in stories where they have Aang all scared of sokka when sokka couldn't even touch Aang
JacquelineOLantern chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
awesome story!

and let me tell you that I don't have any problem with you being 14 years old and you are writing lemon, I'm 14 , almost 15, and go to my page and see how much lemons I wrote!
alexandra chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
the things that came to my mind while reading this: (music notes for one and two)

1: oh yes, oh yes, oh yes, they both reached for the gun, the gun, the gun, reached for the gun

2: almond joy's got nuts; mounds dont

3: HOOOOO!(from the bed intuder song)

flamers? nope. loved it? grossed out? oh well.
Caprican chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Loved it! You did a great job!
Broken.bells chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
One word: Nice! ;)
MidnightBlueMoon179 chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
I luv the story. Mainly because I'm having the same problem, but I think it's really cute and sweet and definately makes my list of favortive stories
ohmybeatingspark chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈, the ending was great. I loved the story, but did you really have to make Sokka evil? TTTT He would be protective, but not necessarily mean. :[ 哈哈 overall! GREAT.
Lunabellla chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Lol! I bet Sokka in bastard mode. Hmmm...wonder what happened when he finds out? Katara should have froze his feet to the ground.
chakragoddess chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
I very much enjoyed this fic. I didn't feel the ending was rushed at all. As a one-shot, it fit nicely in to "wrap things up". I'm looking forward to your next story!