Reviews for There's No Such Thing as Normal
I hope our continue this story!
nyx-p1e chapter 3 . 1/20
Awesome story so far! Seriously felt my heart wrench for Teddy and Harry for most of it, just makes me hope desperately that you'll return to the story and write them some happy scenes!? I really liked the way you wrote Logan's POV, and the switch between POV's was well done also. The difference in vocabulary and sentence structure of the two men is very distinctive, it makes for a really cool contrast when you switch between characters.

There's also clearly a story behind Harry and Teddy's lifestyle, will you cover that gradually as we learn more about the characters? I really hope you find the time and inspiration to continue! :D
PlumeVif151 chapter 3 . 1/9
awesome
GHIM chapter 3 . 9/21/2016
I fell right into the characters and setting and very much enjoyed it. Thank you for writing.
Cocopups123 chapter 3 . 9/5/2016
I found it. I have been searching for this fic for a while now I love how you write the characters they seem so real. I would love to see a chapter from Teddy's point of view.
wildcat1144 chapter 3 . 7/29/2016
Wow, all three chapters had me on the verge of tears. You write beautifully. I can't wait for the rest :)
SLFangirl chapter 1 . 7/4/2016
Soooo good!
Kimmiekitten75 chapter 3 . 6/23/2016
More Please!
Zuzanny chapter 3 . 3/12/2016
I really enjoyed this fic so far. I am interested to know why Harry is travelling to the "safe haven" instead of staying in the magical world. Is this before logan became an x-man? Will harry be healed in the morning? I like the way harry and logan are observing each other, and i especially like the way you are writting harry. Teddy's ears sound cute. This story is now being added to my favorite list. Thank you!m:)
Mirage chapter 3 . 3/9/2016
very interesting Story and this maybe future Pairing with this two
i think they could work well together, logan does not Need to fight each day and Harry and his adopted son could be save and have somebody looking out for them and at the save haven they can find peace and protection by the old leader and the other teacher. and Teddy can find friends
how will there travel be...fast...what of Magneto...and the Girl he should have meet...
and what is with his Magic...exhausted by to much use?...what is with Andromeda still alive?
i really hope you come back one day and write more chapters and an end to this Story
its now march 2016
Mirage chapter 2 . 3/9/2016
ahh yes love Wolverine in full power like this...but People like this are more than dirt bags...to watch People defensless been attacked and do nothing but then pulling a dirty move and attacking themself something they cant understand...they all should go up in fire for what they are worth...poor Baby Boy.. and when he had four heads he still did nothing to them...
mayawene chapter 3 . 2/5/2016
thanks
FCTSyndrome chapter 3 . 1/20/2016
Please update soon!
Belle'Masque chapter 3 . 1/4/2016
Love this. Absolutely love this.
Had me holding my breath from start to finish, and devastated when there wasn't more 3

Can't wait for an update! ;D
BessiBoo chapter 3 . 11/10/2015
the multiple view points are really good for this story as well as your potrayl of the characters. keep it up