Reviews for There's No Such Thing as Normal
thanks
FCTSyndrome chapter 3 . 1/20
Please update soon!
Belle'Masque chapter 3 . 1/4
Love this. Absolutely love this.
Had me holding my breath from start to finish, and devastated when there wasn't more 3

Can't wait for an update! ;D
BessiBoo chapter 3 . 11/10/2015
the multiple view points are really good for this story as well as your potrayl of the characters. keep it up
Lirio chapter 3 . 11/5/2015
The emotions you create in this story are amazing. You are a really talented writer.
kurosakiami01 chapter 3 . 8/4/2015
Oh! This was going so well! (OK, not well as in "everything is perfect", because it's far from it... but in the way that you say "oh, things are going to improve, there's hope for us!").

I love your story telling. The changes on the POVs are very well done. You can easily connect with the characters, their way of thinking and what are they feeling based on the way you write them. It's very good!

I hope you decide to continue this someday, but until then I'll just say: "Thank you for sharing!"
RevieWriter chapter 3 . 6/23/2015
oh please if your still on write more! Why isn't harry and teddy in the world world? why isn't harry using magic? where is Hermy, and Ron and the others? why are they in america? does Logan decide to help? plz plz write more
countrylovinfangirl chapter 3 . 6/15/2015
Amazing! I like it a lot! Please continue soon!
Rose Hathaway Potter chapter 3 . 4/24/2015
flower, continue! It's very good!
KaleidoGarden chapter 3 . 4/19/2015
Wow. This is just...amazing. I don't really like first person POV-too many bad fics written in that, that everytime I see a sentence started with 'I', I tend to cringe even before I read it-but I went through with it and discovered a gem. This really reaches to your heart, grabs hold of it and squeezes. I don't even mind that there are only three chapters and you rarely update this. I would wait years so long as every chapter you write is as good as the first three, and that you keep on writing 'til it's finished. Lovely writing; kudos and more power to you!

Oh, and it's not really relevant, but I love that you used The Moon Sees Me. I'm not familiar with it, really, but the first time I read that lullaby it was in a brilliant Harry Potter/Avengers crossover fic (I See The Moon by hctiBnotsoB) and so I have good feelings associated with it. And now you've added to those good feelings, I think it's my favorite lullaby now.

Thanks for the wonderful read, and I hope to read more from you!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/7/2015
i love this so far. Too bad it is abandoned...
Navaka114 chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
This is amazing! I was so ecstatic once I realized that it was Teddy outside of the ring and I think that you portrayed Logan's character really well (especially how he wasn't willing to give up the fight for any stupid reason, even a good reason, but his hardened heart softened once he saw that there was a 'mutant' little on in need). Also, I like the fight's description (how you didn't make it as simple as 'he hit him' and 'he got bruised' but instead got realistic and bloody; perfect) and how Harry's apparently a pretty skilled, dirty, fighter.

You've probably heard this question before, but I do wonder why Harry's so hard up on cash? Assuming that this he is a wizard and this has some semblance of the Harry Potter Canon (if not, then all my assumptions are, of course, baseless) then that means his Gringotts Bank Accounts are still filled with the brim with gold. Meaning that he is either on the run and can't go back to Diagon Alley (whether he just doesn't want to face that world ever again and knows that as much as he wants to get money for his kid it's too high of a price or he's being ostracized for whatever reason) or there is something truly bad going on.
Ryu Master of Seals chapter 3 . 3/27/2015
Pretty impressive story.
PaintSplatter94 chapter 3 . 3/27/2015
Adorable and awesome!
Padfootette chapter 3 . 3/2/2015
Fantastic story I loved it and I can't wait for more please update soon