Reviews for There's No Such Thing as Normal
suzukimana597 chapter 3 . 7/15
This is beautiful... very much so. can't wait for another chapter, thanks for sharing it
AliceCullen3 chapter 3 . 6/14
LOVE IT!
jackalopian chapter 3 . 3/30
Still beautiful, every single time I read this. I was honest to goodness crying. It's lovely and sad and beautiful switching perspectives. In a way it would be interesting to get some of Teddy's perspective, but it totally wouldn't fit inside with what you have already written - perhaps if the tone was changing naturally anyway - but the painful back and forth between wolverine and Harry is too perfect.
Dude, I was totally getting into this then it stops...if u r still writing please keep this flowing it was getting very good
lulabby14 chapter 3 . 12/15/2017
A ma zing! I love your story, it is such a great great idea, I can really feel Harry’s pain and drive in regards to Teddy.
Angelica7714 chapter 2 . 11/28/2017
I loved all of it
Zuzanny chapter 1 . 9/15/2017
I love this story. I keep coming back to read it.
LunarisDraconis chapter 3 . 8/3/2017
I fell in love with this fic in the first chapter. I really like it you can usually see so many similar things in this crossover but I can honestly say I haven't found a fix like this one!
KlsBledsoe chapter 3 . 6/27/2017
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD! SO DAMN AMAZING GOOD PERFECT HOLY SHIT I DON'T REMEMBER WHEN I FIRST READ THIS THING BUT I KEEP COMING BACK THAT'S HOW GOOD THIS IS I'VE READ IT OVER AND OVER FOR YEARS
Guest chapter 3 . 2/20/2017
I hope our continue this story!
nyx-p1e chapter 3 . 1/20/2017
Awesome story so far! Seriously felt my heart wrench for Teddy and Harry for most of it, just makes me hope desperately that you'll return to the story and write them some happy scenes!? I really liked the way you wrote Logan's POV, and the switch between POV's was well done also. The difference in vocabulary and sentence structure of the two men is very distinctive, it makes for a really cool contrast when you switch between characters.

There's also clearly a story behind Harry and Teddy's lifestyle, will you cover that gradually as we learn more about the characters? I really hope you find the time and inspiration to continue! :D
Lila Dunmare chapter 3 . 1/9/2017
awesome
GHIM chapter 3 . 9/21/2016
I fell right into the characters and setting and very much enjoyed it. Thank you for writing.
Cocopups123 chapter 3 . 9/5/2016
I found it. I have been searching for this fic for a while now I love how you write the characters they seem so real. I would love to see a chapter from Teddy's point of view.
wildcat1144 chapter 3 . 7/29/2016
Wow, all three chapters had me on the verge of tears. You write beautifully. I can't wait for the rest :)