Reviews for There's No Such Thing as Normal
GHIM chapter 3 . 9/21
I fell right into the characters and setting and very much enjoyed it. Thank you for writing.
Cocopups123 chapter 3 . 9/5
I found it. I have been searching for this fic for a while now I love how you write the characters they seem so real. I would love to see a chapter from Teddy's point of view.
wildcat1144 chapter 3 . 7/29
Wow, all three chapters had me on the verge of tears. You write beautifully. I can't wait for the rest :)
SLFangirl chapter 1 . 7/4
Soooo good!
Kimmiekitten75 chapter 3 . 6/23
More Please!
Zuzanny chapter 3 . 3/12
I really enjoyed this fic so far. I am interested to know why Harry is travelling to the "safe haven" instead of staying in the magical world. Is this before logan became an x-man? Will harry be healed in the morning? I like the way harry and logan are observing each other, and i especially like the way you are writting harry. Teddy's ears sound cute. This story is now being added to my favorite list. Thank you!m:)
Mirage chapter 3 . 3/9
very interesting Story and this maybe future Pairing with this two
i think they could work well together, logan does not Need to fight each day and Harry and his adopted son could be save and have somebody looking out for them and at the save haven they can find peace and protection by the old leader and the other teacher. and Teddy can find friends
how will there travel be...fast...what of Magneto...and the Girl he should have meet...
and what is with his Magic...exhausted by to much use?...what is with Andromeda still alive?
i really hope you come back one day and write more chapters and an end to this Story
its now march 2016
Mirage chapter 2 . 3/9
ahh yes love Wolverine in full power like this...but People like this are more than dirt bags...to watch People defensless been attacked and do nothing but then pulling a dirty move and attacking themself something they cant understand...they all should go up in fire for what they are worth...poor Baby Boy.. and when he had four heads he still did nothing to them...
mayawene chapter 3 . 2/5
thanks
FCTSyndrome chapter 3 . 1/20
Please update soon!
Belle'Masque chapter 3 . 1/4
Love this. Absolutely love this.
Had me holding my breath from start to finish, and devastated when there wasn't more 3

Can't wait for an update! ;D
BessiBoo chapter 3 . 11/10/2015
the multiple view points are really good for this story as well as your potrayl of the characters. keep it up
Lirio chapter 3 . 11/5/2015
The emotions you create in this story are amazing. You are a really talented writer.
kurosakiami01 chapter 3 . 8/4/2015
Oh! This was going so well! (OK, not well as in "everything is perfect", because it's far from it... but in the way that you say "oh, things are going to improve, there's hope for us!").

I love your story telling. The changes on the POVs are very well done. You can easily connect with the characters, their way of thinking and what are they feeling based on the way you write them. It's very good!

I hope you decide to continue this someday, but until then I'll just say: "Thank you for sharing!"
RevieWriter chapter 3 . 6/23/2015
oh please if your still on write more! Why isn't harry and teddy in the world world? why isn't harry using magic? where is Hermy, and Ron and the others? why are they in america? does Logan decide to help? plz plz write more