Reviews for There's No Such Thing as Normal
Shadow of Flame chapter 3 . 17h ago
I love the tone and mood of this fic. You've communicated Harry's protective instincts and love for Teddy flawlessly, both when we can see Harry's thoughts, and when we are presented with Logan's observations. But, why is Harry running around America with the anti-mutant-since that's surely what everyone will assume Teddy is-instead of staying in Britain? I assume something happened to make them leave-Dark Creatures law or prejudice against werewolves? Or is the magical world after Harry-since he 'said'/thought in one segment that magic was more trouble than it was worth.
Love this story. Great job.
Anon chapter 3 . 4/5
This is great! I've been wanting to read really well-written crossover fics with X-Men, and I'm so glad I took a chance with this one! I love the desperation Harry feels, as well as the love he has for Teddy. It really is touching and just amazing to read. I can't wait to find out how Harry and Teddy got to this universe of mutants - and that Teddy's metamorphmagus abilities make him appear to be a mutant is a perfect way to link the two worlds.

I like the way you've formatted the story so far, with POV from both Logan and Harry, but eventually it's going to get tiring. I'd say to pick just one, and occasionally have other POVs but sparingly, because it's to read about how both Logan and Harry feel about these events now, but soon it's going to get old.

Other than that, just keep doing what you do! Seriously, this is I think the most well-written and the most interesting take on an HP/X-Men crossover I've read, ever!
Gnos fo Ytinrete chapter 3 . 3/7
This is adorable! I love it! Poor boys. I do hope you shed some light on how Harry and Teddy ended up where they are now. I mean, come on, doesn't Harry have both Potter and Black family vaults to support them? Is he unable to trade it? Did it get seized? Gah! What happennnnnned?! Logan's so nice.

Cheers,
Lili
adaydreamer95 chapter 3 . 3/5
cant wait for more
charm13insomnia chapter 3 . 2/21
sweet fic I really like how Harry is portrayed
SabakuMoon chapter 3 . 2/14
So interesting. Keep up the great work.
lambda.lawliet chapter 3 . 2/1
I love the way you wrote Logan and Harry's POVs. Is Harry going use magic? Teddy is so cute. Will Logan and Harry go to the X-Mansion or are they going to separate for a bit? I enjoy reading this and looks forward to the future chapters.
Meiyo no Ko chapter 3 . 1/30
Sheer brilliance.

I shall be eagerly anticipating any and all updates.
Meiyo no Ko chapter 2 . 1/30
THIS STORY.

I jus-I don't even-Gah.

This is fan-TASTIC. Your characterizations are pure brilliance, and I love then to pieces.

Looking forward to more.
lemonxlime15 chapter 3 . 1/20
This story is so sad! But I love it anyway! Hope to see an update soon!
blackbloodywolf chapter 3 . 12/25/2013
so moving
nostalgia ghost chapter 3 . 12/22/2013
oh man, hot dad harry alert. i respect logan for being a respectful person for not bombarding that poor guy with a cute child with questions- man, i'm a bad liar if i say i am not intrigue for the reason of why harry started living like a fugitives with lil teddy, but still, the plot flow feels realistic enough and of course, thanks a bunch for writing this! i'm lookin forward.
nostalgia ghost chapter 2 . 12/22/2013
well damn because i like every single thing over here. there's nothing for me to said for your improvement though because keeps on with your writing, its refreshing, nothing too flower-ish or over abundance... i can imagine the scenes in comic panels, terrific.
nostalgia ghost chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
holy shit this is good, love wolverine bad ass and crass perspective. well, im glad that damn harry dont turn out to be girlish or any sort of that, sucks deek man.
Cathra chapter 3 . 12/19/2013
I read the "stop telling me to update" thing, I really did, but I can't help saying that I /really/ want you to continue this! The different POV changes are great to get the whole picture and this Harry and Teddy family characterisation is so sweet (also LOL for his puppy ears, did not see that one coming).