Reviews for Bitchin' in the Kitchen
CynMar Rom chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
I loved it! :D

Much love!
littlestar300 chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
I liked this is was really cute and sweet.
TashaTeacup chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Aww this only won 2nd place? Seriously?

I am honestly in love with this o/s.
jparke19 chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
funny and tasteful! really enjoyed it! you should write more like this! awesome!
Meikela chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
That was a blissful read. Well done!
ProfileRemoved6-5-2012 chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Whew. Dayum, woman! So many incredible things here, so I will start from the beginning.

I am ecstatic that this is in third person. I forgot what it was like to read stories that weren’t inside on person’s head!

Edward’s seduction with carpentry tools? I. Am. DIED. You know my man is blue collar and shit, riiight? Totally believable and made me instantly connect with B.

The whole ‘babe’ thing. DUDE. Seriously. I get it. Ugh. Cockblocked his mother effing self.

Laughing hysterically at the thought of Lauren and Jessica being old biddies next door handing out sex advice – LOVE.

I love the dichotomy of his thoughts and hers. What she thinks is happening and what he thinks are so spot on.

“Now his arms were stretched above his head, wrists resting on the jamb. All she could see were muscles. The undersides of his arms bulged and flexed with tension as he leaned forward.” OH MY GOD. I died from this description.

“How had she missed the way his brows and eyelashes had lightened in the sun until they were a sandy blond color, standing out in contrast to his new summer tan?” Beautiful.

The fall/flip/ sauce in her face made me snicker.

Her tantrum made me guffaw.

It’s just such a believable piece. The disconnect. The want. The fight and laughter and lust…so real, Jen. SO REAL.

You know that I voted for this as my favorite Lemon, and that is because it was beautiful and realistic…awkward and sweet. I was strangely concerned about pesto on her hoohah, but as long as she’s not allergic to nuts…

Your imagery that respected the difference in their heights made me swoon. Like I said: REALITY.

"Clever wife," he quipped through his clenched teeth…"Needy husband," she replied with a groan and began to move. - Perfection

The smack on the ass? The perfect ending to this lovely peek inside of this couple’s life. I adore them.

Excellent job. Your use of words and imagery, mingled with your extensive knowledge of bandsaws and food prep made me squeal with glee.

Dee told me to tell you that he’s going to attack Bella in the kitchen again, with his home made pasta salad. Apparently Don likes Bella’s skin when it’s shiny…
Cullen Concession chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Wow! Loved this story! I loved that she wasn angry, made the characters seem so real!

Esme's advice ALMOST made me spit my drink!
I'mActuallyObsessedx chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
lol great story and funny too :) x
Minnakoda chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
hey girl, thought i'd come and give you some review love over here. even though I've review-loved this posting on the contest profile.

great work on this story!
katmom chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Well done!~

So cute...and steamy...

Yes, well done!

marigold123 chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
I think you captured Bella's frustration so clearly. It brought me back to times (past and present) when my dear (ahem!) sweet hubby took on home improvement projects. Ones that were suppose to last the day or a weekend...well some are still not done! I enjoyed the coffee klatch and LMAO at Esme's remark. Edward not really understanding Bella's feelings and wishing she was more interested in the project...wanting her to help him. Guys! Oh and the food fight and Bella yelling, Edward laughing...and the slippery was awesome! Thank you for writing.
HEAR chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
This story was awesome, hun, and I want to thank you again for letting me be a part of the process!

And I think when I'm eighty years old and blind as a bat, I'll still be cackling over the advice of one Mrs. Newton, Mrs. Stanley, and of course, Mrs. "you need to be relaxed" Cullen.

Lyssalicious42293 chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
That was REALLY GOOD! and the lemon as well.
ScottishRose1028 chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Your story makes me want to go make my husband start his own home improvement project so I can get angry and then we can have hot and heavy make-up sex, lol. It's that good! *swoons* Love it! *hugs*