Reviews for One Hundred and One Lifetimes
Moka-girl chapter 3 . 1/26
I would've figured it'd take longer to learn such a legendary technique.

Otherwise, well-written. Why hasn't this been udpated? 'S a shame.
Moka-girl chapter 2 . 1/26
I'm kinda surprised Minato would have written down his jutsu and left it there, where anyone could use it. It's very valuable, and it's a wonder Naruto was the first to find it.
Moka-girl chapter 1 . 1/26
Wow, this is a fascinating idea. i don't think I've ever seen this done.
Aoi Shinkaze chapter 5 . 2/9/2014
The Murder chapters were kinda dark, but I've like it so far! I hope you write some more chapters and viewpoints!
pyro357 chapter 5 . 6/17/2012
update soon
edao chapter 5 . 4/25/2012
Well, while this chapter was different, it was still good. I could argue on its shortness, but that might have a quality of its own. Long introspective stretches tend to go navel gazing and lose themselves in their own pondering.
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 5 . 4/23/2012
This is pretty fascinating.
RamenKnight chapter 5 . 4/16/2012
So, u, wow.
RamenKnight chapter 4 . 3/8/2012
I wonder how many times various Naruto's have had to deal with that. It was touching. Well done.
RamenKnight chapter 3 . 3/8/2012
I like your theory a lot. Personally, for using so much chakra, the jutsu isnt really all that good. It seems as if they get touched wrong and they go up in smoke most of the time.
RamenKnight chapter 2 . 3/8/2012
How interesting.
edao chapter 3 . 3/8/2012
Well, if this wasn't good I don't know what is - the premise, that is.

I can't say I agree with your characterization, but that may be caused by me being used to a more upbeat, shonen Naruto whereas he is more subdued in this incarnation. I can follow how a year living in solitude will have a significant effect on ones personality, so yeah.

On another note, there were quite a few typos, mostly of kind that are also words, hence hard to find without rereading.
Jho chapter 3 . 9/9/2010
I'm kind of missing the old clone!
Jho chapter 2 . 9/9/2010
Wow clones of clones. Never thought how deep that could get :)
Jho chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
This is a very innovative premise. Sounds similar to a story that DigiFruit once did but a bit different.