Reviews for One Hundred and One Lifetimes
RobBonner22 chapter 8 . 9/15
This was excellent. You have an ability, and it would be a shame if you didn't use it. On this platform, original work, or anything else. You should continue writing.
Where the gras is greener chapter 8 . 6/19
I don’t know what writing is for you. It may be a means to express yourself, or a pleasurable way to pass time. If you have found other ways to fill those needs writing did so far, walk those paths. They may be better, or they may be worse, only you will know.
In that same vein, your interest in those other ways may wane in the future, or a mood strikes you and you’ll write something, just for yourself.
But whatever you do, strive to be a better person, and to be a person who will be proud of who they’ll become.
I’ve been reading your stuff for nine years, and will miss it. Regardless, I wish you a nice life, and may it last more than one lifetime.
Enthusiast chapter 8 . 6/10
Uh, excuse me? Sir? I love this. Don't stop please.

That is all.
This is a super interesting premise for a story.
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 7 . 5/10
That was sweet at the end!
FreshNerd chapter 1 . 5/10
Such an interesting idea.
flaze chapter 4 . 5/10
how old is naruto when he dies? and why is it that konohamaru becomes hokage after him? he must be pretty old too.
flaze chapter 7 . 5/10
a kage in the making hehe. keep up the good job
ChaosGriffin chapter 6 . 5/9
Hey FreshC!

Long time fan of yours since The Sweetest Lies back in 06. Cant believe its been 10 years.

Anyway, I'd feel more comfortable judging this Slice of Life clone story, as you put it, once all 3 are poated. It was an easy read at least, no distracting errors or tedious sections.

I understand the struggle. I'm a freelance writer/editor by trade but haven't put pen to page in 2 years for anything I want to write for myself and the less said of my 12year hollow FF account the better.

To sum up, I'm glad to know you're still around. Keep at it. (Life, writing, whatever drives you)
Excellent work. I'm glad I started reading just in time for new updates.
flaze chapter 6 . 4/30
this is great, I especially liked the differences in the clones, how all their different experiences changed them form each other.

would love to read more of this.

keep up the good work
Alt Key chapter 5 . 10/27/2015
This is great. Beautiful even, it's shame you abandoned it.
Moka-girl chapter 3 . 1/26/2015
I would've figured it'd take longer to learn such a legendary technique.

Otherwise, well-written. Why hasn't this been udpated? 'S a shame.
Moka-girl chapter 2 . 1/26/2015
I'm kinda surprised Minato would have written down his jutsu and left it there, where anyone could use it. It's very valuable, and it's a wonder Naruto was the first to find it.
Moka-girl chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
Wow, this is a fascinating idea. i don't think I've ever seen this done.