Reviews for Hope Found Between Dreams and Reality
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Whoooa!That was real nice to read,i mean the Remus in the dream and how Sirius thinks it's wrong to do anything...all of that,was really really good!
The Archangel Network chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
I really liked this one. Made me sad, though.
LyssaLaughable chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
ohmigosh this was lovely 33

just completely gorgeous and I loved it 3
fuckingbrianaman chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
"Sirius' breath catches in his chest, and he's so afraid to hope…

But still… he does."

That was THE BEST part. It was so cute, so sweet, so adorable... Ah, That part was fantastic. The rest paled in comparison. Yes, it was good (not so much as Heartfelt Letters), but that part was just... I gushed happiness. That can't be healthy, but I did.
BloodRedViolet chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
One word describes this for me its adorable i loved it especially when sirius gets told by remus to wake up and then Remmie is there, it was so sweet it gave me cavities (but the good kind ;) )

looking forward to any other fics you post and i do hope your hospital appointments go alright

all the best

Violet
Joker'sOnlyFear chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Poetic and well-written. It's interesting to see how different people imagine Remus's response to Sirius's cause of the incident with Snape, "Werewolf Remus" and the Whomping Willow, and you can't blame Remus for hating Sirius for a little while, because even though it's Snape, Remus would still worry about hurting someone intentionally because of what he is.
soratanaka chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
you gonna write more? i want more! .
TheSpaz chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Wow, this story looks really promising so far! It's definitely got my attention, can't wait for another update!
looneylunalovesyou chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Oh my Gods! I really love this story. I mean I usualy love all of them, you know because you are my favorite author hands down, but I really, really and truthfully love this story. Not in the normal way,like I wish I coulld have written this! I love this story extremely so. I am re-doing my profile, and I am puttin some of my all time favorites on there, and this will be on there.

1,000 out of 10 stars mate.

XoXo,

Luna
fangirlbynight chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
I liked it. I think I personally have a weakness for dream fics. Something about them just seems so innocent even when they're nightmares (because those usually mean hurt/comfort fics which I love to pieces). So yeah, I liked this one a lot. It was very sweet and I was wonder for Sirius. I loved how willfully he tried to stay away from dream-Remus just because he thought real-Remus would be mad. It was such a sweet, sad gesture and my heart went awwwww for the poor thing. Really hope you feel better soon, I know I'm dreading school as well ;]
TonksftMemories chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Well written and flowed really well. The amount of descriptions gave the dream a more saturated feel, more dreamlike which worked really well.

Really liked the idea of the dream, it was an interesting way to present a story that has been done many times.

One criticism would be that I don't think Remus would tell Sirius he hated him without instantly regretting it, rather than waiting for a month. But I suppose everyone has there own version of Remus.

Thanks for posting :)
kate chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
i really liked this story. i don't like a fighting remus and sirius but i liked the happy note it finished on. i'm sorry you're having a bad time at the moment, i am really glad to read that you're writing is flowing again tho. i look forward to reading more of your writing soon
JJLiberty chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
This was great. Your writing is very smooth. Your imagery translated clearly in my minds-eye.I enjoyed the surreal-ness of it all. The amount of guilt and longing and torture and love Sirius felt was perfect. Remus response to it was perfect too. When Sirius says his name was also well written. Great little one-shot you got here. You should write without thinking more often! lol And the fic isn't weird at all, just a new idea...which is refreshing. haha

I see that I am a fan of your other one-shot "Summer Days". I knew I recognized your author name...I remembered it because in the back of my head I knew you were a formidable author. This just proves it. I favourited that story and now I'm going to favourite this story too.

Oh and I don't know what's going on in your life, but the whole hospital thing must suck majorly. You're in my thoughts and prayers. Stay strong, keep writing, but most importantly resssst. Don't stress about the updates. People can wait. Health and sanity is more important in the end, right? Just soak up all this time before school starts up again! hahaha ;-D

Peace,