Reviews for Corbet's Girl
jessie 33 chapter 11 . 1/1/2014
Such a cute story, and a sweet ending. You are a great writer the last chapter you actually had me liking Corbet. :) I am glad they stayed together they have children, and maybe he was under a lot of stress but he was a jerk. I am glad he came to his senses and realized how much he loved his family.
jessie 33 chapter 10 . 1/1/2014
Rooney is a great guy, and a good friend, I love this story. :)
jessie 33 chapter 9 . 1/1/2014
Now he realizes what he had, I still don't feel sorry for him, but I have a feeling they will end up back together in the end. :)
jessie 33 chapter 8 . 1/1/2014
I can see why he would stop because he is not sure if she is there because she is hurting or if she actually does care for him. I think she has to work her problems out with Corbet first before starting a relationship with Rooney.
jessie 33 chapter 7 . 1/1/2014
I am glad she left the jerk, I really don't like Corbet. :(
jessie 33 chapter 6 . 1/1/2014
I am kind of rooting for Janine and Rooney, she deserves someone that will treat her with respect, and kindness.
jessie 33 chapter 5 . 1/1/2014
Poor Janine she deserves someone better than Corbet, I really don't like him. You are writing a really great story.
jessie 33 chapter 4 . 1/1/2014
Cute update Rooney has it bad for a certain lady. :)
jessie 33 chapter 3 . 1/1/2014
Poor Janine Corbet is a real jerk, and so angry. Can't wait to see what will happen next.
jessie 33 chapter 2 . 1/1/2014
Cute update Rooney is cute, I am enjoying your story. :)
jessie 33 chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Great start to your story, I have never watched Heaven Help us. I just love all your stories, and I am trying to catch up on them all. :)
Kristen3 chapter 11 . 6/9/2012
Aw, I like this! :) Very sweet ending! I'm glad I read this. You definitely know how to write this romantic stuff!
Kristen3 chapter 10 . 6/9/2012
Well, at least Rooney's trying to be a nice guy. And I guess if Janine ends up happy, that's all that matters, right? :)
Kristen3 chapter 9 . 6/9/2012
Man, now I feel bad for hating Corbet! hehe. But this does make things more interesting. :) Can't wait to see how you wrap this up!
Kristen3 chapter 8 . 6/9/2012
Aw, man, just when it was getting good! :( But at least I know I've got 3 more chapters to go! hehe