Reviews for The Best of Both Formats
Akot chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Okay, wow! I haven't even finished reading this yet and already, my podficcer sense is tingling. With your blessing, I'd love to make an audio recording of this to share with wider fandom. You've disabled PMs, but if you have questions about all of this, you can find me at wintersnap !
Maxwell Jack chapter 2 . 9/16/2009
I am just LOVING this. I commend you for remaining true to each characters' manner of speech. Megabyte's one of my favorites and the last fiction I read that included him really didn't capture the dignified air he wears about him. I wanted there to be a good Megabyte takeover fiction and I'm hoping this is it. Cheers.
Brax chapter 7 . 2/21/2003
dear 18th angel, My name is Brax and I am a fellow member. I have to say I really enjoyed your story quite a bit. I'm also really glad you decided to have terabyte come about through samples of code being fused and not the "other" way, if you know what I mean. I hope to enjoy your sequel just as much!
Helna chapter 7 . 12/13/2002
Wow... this was a great fanfic! I mean great!
Arreiyenne chapter 7 . 4/25/2002
I will definetly be looking for a sequel to this. I loved it. And I like Terabyte for some reason. Villan ladies unite!
trisanamcgraw chapter 7 . 4/18/2002
This is just like a ReBoot episode - a little bit darker, but everyone's in-character, and the plot is great.

Agreeing with Kite: I love that MB line.

Can't wait for the sequel ... The title sounds great ... LOL
Kite chapter 1 . 4/18/2002
Terabyte's pretty Mary-Sue-ish at the end. I don't know if that's what you intended, but it's how she's coming across, especially in the elpilogue. And what's with Megabyte swearing let loose in Mainframe after swearing revenge?

"How could you do that?"

"Well it was rather easy." Megabyte said. "There's this dial here that controls the frequency of..."

I DO love that line. :)
Brenren chapter 7 . 4/18/2002
Wow, fantastic story. I loved it. I'm so glad to hear that there's a sequal in the works. Cuz let's face it, it's "positively infectious". Hehe, I love that line. Can't wait to read the next one. :)
onisaur chapter 7 . 4/17/2002
Beautiful...just... Beautiful.
Zilla chapter 7 . 4/17/2002
! im gonna say one thing and one thing only.. COOOOL! yeah i know its a crappy review but i cant think right now.. this was just.. Kick $$ and i cant wait for queen of the crashed now!.. cooool!
Lady Clueless chapter 5 . 4/14/2002
this is a cool story if you don't write more i'll go crazy!
onisaur chapter 5 . 4/9/2002
You're insane. Moreso, you're a sadist. Might I add that I can imagine you laughing maniacally watching the clouds form where your fan's heads have exploded? To quote his Excellency, Pope Peter Xavier II, "This $ &%#ing ROCKS!" The newest turn of events following Chapter 4 are minor, but quaint, in the same way the Sun is minor, and the Titanic was 'quaint'. Again you've mastered the ReBoot style. Again you've made my eyes recheck themselves. Again you've proven you are the One. Mainframe should seriously look at this piece, then complain about you being sadistic to your readers. We love you. Keep writing. Amen.
Taylor chapter 1 . 4/5/2002
this is one of the best fanfics i have ever i mean

ever read! please write more i cant get enough of this fanfic
AvA chapter 1 . 4/4/2002
Heya! WOOO! it just keeps getting better!

It does read like a real ReBoot episode! Definatly interresting, to say the least, and very captivating! Cant wait to read more!

Rowan Seven chapter 4 . 4/3/2002
Three cheers for Hack and Slash! Your characterization of them in this story is one of most readable and enjoyable I've read. I really enjoyed reading them stand up to Megabyte, and in this story they're actually proving useful. Megabyte's mysterious plan is truly beginning to pique my interest. I'm looking forward to seeing how this will play out. Terrific job. This is one of the best Reboot stories I've read.