Reviews for The Daisy List
Soul D Phoenix chapter 7 . 8/15
This story really is great. I really like reading it, and it really does convey the feeling. I hope that it gets updated again sometime soon.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/6/2015
I love your work and the vast improvement and love each chapter seem to bring. With your sudden disappearance, I've grown worried for you and your safety and hope you are doing well, wherever you are.
Slytherin Princess Stephanie chapter 8 . 7/27/2015
Please write more
Guest chapter 8 . 1/26/2015
The chapter where jack tells his robots to self destruct almost made me cry. That must have been so hard for him.

I really hope you update soon.
freak817 chapter 4 . 1/4/2015
I love this please, please,please Keep going!
Karagna chapter 8 . 12/26/2014
*reads the story*
*looks at update date*
*cries for 3 hours*
Gigglingskull chapter 8 . 6/30/2014
Love the story. I just wish it was continued.
Gigglingskull chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
I cried a little. Jack can never get a break.
KNDfreak chapter 8 . 4/20/2014
I'm just going to continue waiting for the next chapter. I love it so far.
Guest chapter 8 . 2/2/2014
UPDATE!
evanyaphoenix chapter 8 . 1/19/2014
Hi there,

Just wanted to say, I read your bio, and the bit about wanting to 'evoke emotions in people', and well, congrats. I spent the first three chapters - at least half a box of tissues - crying, near non-stop. If THAT'S not 'evoking emotions' I don't know what is. Be proud.

On a more critical, review-ish note, your story is great, but I have noticed a few things with room for improvement - you sounded like you could take criticism, in your bio. First, the Raimundo/Clay romance was a little bit out of the blue for me. Interesting, sure, but considering that you've been focusing on pretty much everyone BUT the monks for nearly the entire story, a sudden sub-plot is a bit strange. The other main thing is there were several parts in the story where certain letters in two-letter words were missing, as well as other spelling and grammar mistakes. You may want to go back over it and fix those.

Anyway, that's all I really wanted to say. I hope your health recovers quickly, and that you are able to update again soon.

Phoenix
supaherolena02 chapter 8 . 1/11/2014
Is this fic still being updated? It's really good :)
Guest chapter 4 . 1/1/2014
eudrnnavcbz.
Nikogoth chapter 8 . 12/29/2013
Please continue ist an amazing story
MorbidApocalypse chapter 2 . 11/19/2013
Can you write an ending where he dies and the aftermath and one where he live and the aftermath?