Reviews for Changing Seasons
T.Dragon chapter 6 . 8/14/2013
I have to say it, you are insane, totally and completely, I don't what you were smoking when you created this fic, but for the love of god, please stop... this fic is beyond the level of words fail me...
T.Dragon chapter 5 . 8/14/2013
"reads this chapter" ... "reads this chapter once more to be sure" ... Thats it, I Quit! "Storms out of the room"
T.Dragon chapter 4 . 8/14/2013
... ... ... "massive eye twitch" ... ... ... well...that was different, I really don't know what to say... the only thing I am wondering after reading this chapter, is a wonder how long its going to take before rei asks shinji to impregnate her...
since at the rate her personality is changing its only a matter of time...
T.Dragon chapter 3 . 8/14/2013
Well that explains a lot, it also explains why gendo would be insane enough to consume adams embryo form...
Toby860 chapter 9 . 2/25/2013
how did he bring that there. I do like the story it's crazy with a nice status of what the f*** is going on.
glico chapter 9 . 7/9/2012
It's good.. But weird..

Everyone is completely OOC (except maybe Shinji) but it's sort of self-consistent.

The idea of the 'angel world' on the mountain is fresh. The multiple Rei concept is unfortunately overdone and hokey. On the other hand, her characterization is sharp even if her personality is borderline unpleasant.

Great job.
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
excellent chapter.
Ryuus2 chapter 9 . 7/5/2011
OOh you do crack too? I'm definitely checking out your other stuff now. And what crack it is! A good dozen Rei's. Chipper Gendo. Crazy Ritsuko. Lovestruck Kawamiri-uh, Kazumi-no, um, kazuto?-Kaworu, that was it. Pyro Yui. And Nympho-Rei. I can honestly say that I've never seen Shinji get more loving, even with all of the heavy smut pilot-threesome stories I read a few years back. And this is a T story!

Asuka's plan for conquering is very straightforward and concise. Too bad it was doomed to failure from phase one. Nobody can dominate Rei. Even Gendo, her creator, programer, and life-long handler couldn't fully master her. And if the most hard-assed bastard ever can't do something, anyone else's chances are pretty damn bleak.

Fuyutski the badass. I like it. He's gotten the short end of the stick too many times. He's overdue his time in the spotlight.

So Rei is pregnant. With twins. Well, I suppose it was inevitable when the Coitus count jumped from 3 to 47 in only five days. That's what you get when you don't use protection, no matter how good it feels. I wonder how the Angels are going to take this particular bombshell? If I had to guess...I'd probably guess wrong.

Keep up the great work
VERY VERY BAD WRITER chapter 9 . 7/3/2011
This has got to be THE best Evangelion humor fic on . It's a combination of my two favorite genres: Humor and romance.

The humor in this fic was fantastic! I was laughing so hard during chapters 4 and 5. Rei is quite out of character, but I'm not going to complain since it makes the story all the more hilarious. Well, pretty much everyone's out of character, actually. In a good way, of course! I especially like Misato's obsession with launching the Evangelions herself.

The fact that this story has ShinjixRei makes me like it even more since it's my most favorite pairing. HikarixKaworu is an interesting idea - funny how he decided to pair up with her just because she was the only person to actually get his name right! lol

I loved the sheer insanity of the fighting scenes with the way so many things are going on at once. For instance, I was so excited during the scene where Ireul, the JSSDF and the Mass Production Evangelions attempted to invade NERV, all while Sahaquiel threatened it's kamikaze doom upon Tokyo-3. You kept me laughing most of the time, too. Needless to say, your style is awesome. When Unit-02 shook it's fist in the air after it was flattened, I almost felt like I was watching a cartoon. XD

A heartwarming ShinjixRei fic combined with large doses of hilarious insanity is not something you see every day! I'm really looking forward to your next chapter; keep up the great work! :D
Some Random Weird Guy chapter 9 . 6/26/2011
This story was a whole lot of what to me.

But a good what.

Adam!Fuyutsuki has to be one of the best ideas ever, as is your rendition of Kaworu.

I eagerly await the next chapter!
Some Random Weird Guy chapter 4 . 6/25/2011
I believe I speak for most readers when I say this (in a good way):

what
Dragonjek chapter 9 . 5/11/2011
I find that I rather enjoyed this story, but it felt like it was falling apart after the REIGI were introduced-things started to make even less sense, and the crack levels were just too high. I'd also like to have more sweet, romantic moments between Shinji and Rei.

I do like your writing overall, though, and the early stages of the relationship between the two in this story were adorable.
I'm Solo chapter 9 . 4/25/2011
Uhhh... I'm not quite sure how to reviwe this... It was odd to say the least but I still got some laughs(Misato and Yue)and I guess thats all that really matters.
chunnin33 chapter 8 . 1/2/2011
Very odd ideas generally don't make for a good tale... HOWEVER this story you have woven is very good. The humor makes light of the situations and over-all I have enjoyed the time spent reading this so far.

Looking forward to future updates :)

chunnin33
Phantom 4 Life chapter 8 . 10/25/2010
Tender. Sweet. Beautiful. What more can be said!

-P4L