Reviews for When You Wind The Wrong Way
AZalmega chapter 5 . 4/20
Damn this is an extremely good story. Like!
SilverRider09 chapter 5 . 10/11/2014
Oooh, I found a loophole.

'And lastly, Jun, do not ever again, FOR AS LONG AS YOU ARE MY MEDIUM, wind my key the wrong way again.'

Which means he can do so when he isn't her medium anymore. MUHAHAHHAA.

XD
MagicWriterK chapter 4 . 9/26/2014
OMG SAVE ME. MY GRAVE WILL SAY 'Here lies Kim who died from laughing way too long and hard'!
And then...!
Shinku winds down.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/5/2014
Best. Thing. Ever
thebluemistblood chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
I AM THE DEVIL
P.S. CAP LOCK STUCK ON
SaraIshAwesome chapter 5 . 8/4/2013
xD Oh Lord i was cracking up like Sui if i was in that anime i'd be like -Smackes the floor while holding stomach out of laughter- 'HAHAHA Oh Lord it's too much i'm going to die HAHAHA' Then i will dumbfounded by the ear thing and kinda creeped out by Sou's love bible...
Fire Lord Mowse chapter 5 . 7/10/2013
XD I must say XD
MischeivousLight chapter 5 . 3/25/2013
Re-reading this when I realized... WHAT THE HECK DID TOMOE MEAN before THIS GETS WEIRD?
anon chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
hahaha, funny.

Speaking of winding the wrong way, try looking for the Rozen Maiden Doujin titled "Spoiled Rose Doll". The personality of the dolls also changed to yandere when jun wound the wrong way, hehehe. However, in this one it was Suiseseki who was screwed the wrong way :D
MischeivousLight chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Wonder what would happen if the other dolls were wound the wrong way...
MischeivousLight chapter 4 . 2/11/2013
Unashamed to say I had the same reaction as Nori
MischeivousLight chapter 3 . 2/11/2013
Oh dear! This *laughs* has got *laughs hysterically* the most *giggles and snickers* hilarious thing ever! *rolls of the chair laughing*
bluemoonbutterfly chapter 5 . 1/19/2013
Oh, gosh, that. Was. AWESOME!

Soo funny, quite different from most Rozen Maiden Fanfics, in a good way.

I can't stop laughing.

Shinku OOC-ness, Souseiseki randomly having a love bible, Suiseiseki cracking up
(her mouth must be HUGE if she can fit both her fists AND a piece of cake into it) Tomoe and Suigintou both coming at the most horrible time ever. Hinaichigo not knowing half the things that's going on, Kanaria trying to avoid telling her, Nori fangirling, and Jun just trying to get through all of this madness.
Not to mention all of the awkward silences and everyone's shock.

Great story!
Scarlet.Gellie.HA HA HA chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Hi! Can I translate this and post it on another website for Chinese Readers? I love this and I want them to see it too! Please?
AuricEspeon chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Wahahahahahahahaha! This was hilarious!