Reviews for Finding Home
ThisSlytherinIsDun chapter 1 . 2/12/2017
These are SO incredible and amazing! Please keep writing them!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/24/2012
more please? i like the way you're developing them
DanceOfTheEntWives chapter 5 . 1/9/2012
interesting! this seemes like it's turn out to be one great story, however, i wonder how they'll get to narnia!
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 5 . 12/11/2011
That was ever so poignant. Teasing is awful. People used to tease me when I was little, I don't trust easily now, nearly ten years after they did. They all left for school, so it ended when I was six, but I hate teasing of the cruel sort. It's awful.

-Dyslexic Nerd
Mystic Lover of the fairytale chapter 5 . 12/11/2011
Bit short,but loved it hope you update again
Storyseeker chapter 5 . 12/11/2011
Great to see another chapter from you, albeit a short one. Sadly, I know all too well how cruel kids can be. It's a fact of life (worst luck). With Edmund wishing never to be cruel, chances are he may not go to the witch then.
LAHH chapter 5 . 12/11/2011
Great chapter. Thanks for writing. x
rthstewart chapter 4 . 9/22/2011
Well that's despicable. Harold and Alberta are rotten. So, from this the Pevensies become master criminals? Perhaps for the fall ficathon you'll pick this up again?
rthstewart chapter 3 . 9/22/2011
Oh Edmund. I want to give him a hug. what a terrific teacher! And Edmund as the artist. This is lovely, but so sad.
rthstewart chapter 2 . 9/22/2011
Ohhh! An AU sort of thing. Love the idea of Princess Lucy and the Pirates. You have a very clean, visual, and mature sense of writing. Onward.
TheOtherMaidOfTarth chapter 4 . 8/20/2011
Wow, this rlly is a good fic, its well written - no mistakes, and I hope you find the inspiration to update soon.
Calyn chapter 4 . 5/30/2011
*adds to community she is manager of* I like to notify people of this, since FF doesn't.
Mystic Lover of the fairytale chapter 4 . 5/27/2011
Wow,I was trying to imagine what chapter 4 would be like,the idea that their own Aunt and Uncle would just give up on them like that,wow was not expecting that,not surpised though they are those type of people
FelipeMarcusThomas chapter 4 . 5/27/2011
I doubt very much of Harold and Alberta really tried all that hard. It was, after all, less than a month. If it had been six months to a year, then there might be some justification to their decision. Instead, it just sounds like an excuse.

I look forward to the next installments.
Storyseeker chapter 4 . 5/27/2011
Great to see your Narnia muse returning! Great chapter! I can't believe what Harold and Alberta did! My opinion of them has now gone even lower. And you know what, it's ironic as well, because we know what's going to happen in the later books, in LB where Eustace and everyone gets killed on the train. If they had kept the kids then they would have still had family, but now they'll have no one.

I wonder how Eustace will react to this? I know he was an obnoxious brat, but would even he condone what his parents have done?

One thing, in your previous chapter, you implied that Helen and Alberta were siblings, but in this chapter you've said that Helen and Harold are?