Reviews for The Weirdest Pizza Delivery Job Ever
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 26 . 1/26
Thanks for the chspter, missed your story. :)
DuckiePray chapter 26 . 10/30/2014
Her journal entries are so true to life. It's a rollercoaster. One minute you're down, the next minute you're up. One moment you're miserable about how nothing seems to be working out, and the next you're getting crazy reminders that someone loves you enough to hide your socks in the freezer. Yeah, keeping secrets when you need help, honey? Not likely. Not from these guys. Ninjas have many skills beyond physical prowess. And I'm glad they either see through you, or your mouth is too "big".
Being kidnapped is no joke. Especially by evil people like them. Psychological wounds don't heal easily, and it isn't something that can be controlled. The fact that Max is talking about it is a good sign. Yeah, she's gonna struggle with knowing some of it but...in the long run, he has a much better chance of healing.
Sucks about the stupid PD's. At least she wasn't there when it happened...Heaven only knows what the future holds for her job situation. Something with April on a more permanent basis? We'll find out. :)

Nice to hear from you.
the potatoe one chapter 26 . 10/21/2014
Whoo Hoo! Update! Yeah! XD Thank you SO much for updating; I love this story. (Yes, people really do like it. ;P) Grammar is a tricky thing at best. I usually ignore it, myself, (Unless it's a super obvious mistake) so I'll forgive you for any you make. I'll let you know if I spot any, but I'll forgive you. :) I look forward to any further updates you should choose to make!
Just Call Me J chapter 26 . 10/19/2014
I love Leo in this. I love him so much. It's just so awesome seeing him being a sort of prankster and not being so above it all.
Mikell chapter 26 . 10/19/2014
"The last time she rented the apartment the guy got trapped in another dimension"

FOR THE WIN! I was literally sitting her laughing so hard, my daughter looked at me like I was nuts and demanded to know what I'm reading. .
The King is my fave 2k3 episode, even though it ended so sadly. Jack Kirby was of my dad's generation, so there's a fair amount of nostalgia there. I love this chap, and it's kind of awesome revisiting some of the old eps this way. Well done.

And... fuzzy socks in the freezer... ROFL That's awesome. Love Leo's quirky sense of humor. 3

I hope things are well on your end of the wires. :)
Mary
suereya chapter 26 . 10/19/2014
Yes! I'm so excited to see the notification in my email. It definitely has been awhile so I was pretty happy to see you update! I just love reading Kate's perspectives on the guys' adventures because it allows you to be immerse in the story. Nicely done as always! I'm awaiting patiently for the next update!
ErinHasse chapter 26 . 10/19/2014
Hallelujah! It's back! :D
SO glad about that, I've been waiting for so long...!
Thanks for updating!
Eclectic Me chapter 25 . 6/27/2014
Well here I am, and the last two chapters were entirely new to me! Yay! I just can't get over the shere sweetness of it all, and how even in dark times, there's still some time for humor. I love the extra mental security that Leo and Don provided Max while he was training. I've gotta say I like the original stuff better than just the recaps of the episodes, but then I suppose if you left them out it would get kinda boring and choppy after a while, what with there being long stretches of time where she couldn't have any contact with the guys due to them doing their thing. I like it the way you're doing It now, with a nice mix. I hope you're okay, not just because I want to see this story updated, but because you're a person, and I know sometimes curveballs can come along to make us throw plans aside. That's probably the reason I didn't get to this last update much sooner.
Eclectic Me chapter 19 . 6/27/2014
Now, I just watched the first handful of episodes from 03 again a few weeks ago, and is it just me, or is Leo's version of the story practically ver betum the same as Splinter's?
Eclectic Me chapter 17 . 6/27/2014
Choco-puffs, the nighttime sniffling crying grumbling can't sleep because a supervillain's trying to kill your brother cereal. lol
Eclectic Me chapter 16 . 6/27/2014
Hi, it's been a couple of years. I'm rereading this story just because I remember how funny it was and that it was one of my favorites. There's probably a lot I should say about specific parts that grabbed me and whatnot, but darn my habbit of not reviewing every chapter I forgot most of my specific thoughts. I do however feel a desperate need to share some of the songs that played during this chapter. I like to listen to online radio while I read, and a lot of times I find that just the right song will come on to match the scene that I'm reading. When it was at the part where she was watching the news and then frantically talking to Don and making plans to travel out to the farm, the radio was playing Newyear's Day by U2. Just something about it, maybe the tempo, went perfectly with the desperation of the situation, (I couldn't think of how to say just what I wanted without rhyming, lol). Plus if I'm not mistaken in the commics that happened on or around Christmas Eve, so you know, that's kind of around Newyear's. Then later when Kate was talking to Raph in the kitchen it was Sammy Davis, Jr.'s Children Children, which is a song that I've never heard before and didn't catch most of the words, but it had a rather sadly reflective sound to it, and it came across as very appropriate. Just had to share!
BubblyShell22 chapter 10 . 1/18/2014
That's not good. Macie better watch out. Ah, so the guys are living in April's apartment? Ha, that's going to be interesting as I remember those episodes the best. Nicely done on this. I'll be eagerly awaiting an update.

BubblyShell22 chapter 9 . 1/18/2014
Another awesome chapter. Sounds like the birthday party was fun. I also loved the little bit of foreshadowing you had about meeting a katana wielding babe. Little does Leo know who he's actually going to meet. Ha ha! Nicely done on this.

BubblyShell22 chapter 8 . 1/18/2014
Awesome chapter. Oh, man, this can't be good at all concerning Max. I hope they can get him out of this soon. As for the episode, I know you referenced either "A Better Mousetrap" or "Attack of the Mousers." That's my guess. Nicely done on this.

BubblyShell22 chapter 7 . 1/18/2014
Awesome chapter. Yep, Kate's stumbled on a big secret, and she really needs to find out what's going on. Nicely done on this. I'm off to read more.