Reviews for The Ugly Truth
Natalie chapter 10 . 12/18/2015
I really enjoy this story! :) its so good update soon pleaseeeeeeee
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
I love it so far! Very good
Freakaflies chapter 10 . 3/2/2013
FUCKING HELL WHY HAVEN'T YOU UPDATED THIS BRILLIANT, AMAZING STORY YET?!
DELETEACCOUNTPLEASETHANKS chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
Omg! Can't believe she flipped them off! That was freaking priceless! Man, I laughed for the majority of the last chapters! Great story! I'm loving it so far! Faved!
Fireshine chapter 10 . 5/25/2011
are you actually going to update this story anytime soon? I'm kinda hooked on the plot...

]xx
xoTrollyXO chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Hey!

Was the movie possibly 'Dakota Skye'?

Great movie if so!

Update please!

Ey Girl chapter 10 . 11/8/2010
Stupid Alice! I agree with Edward, he should tell Bella. That way she'd breakup with Jake. Then yeaa, get with Edward. Duh. Haha. I wish.

Dammit! I hate cliffhangers!

I'm glad you updated. I like this story :D

Lexie Schu.
Amlee-x chapter 10 . 11/5/2010
Its rosalie, isnt it isnt it isnt it isnt it isnt it!

Oh, Cliffy again? update soon k?
oHeartx chapter 10 . 11/4/2010
Damn with the cliffhanger
Sarah chapter 4 . 11/4/2010
I think Edward's "super power" is that he can't lie. Probably wrong though. I suck at these things :) AMAZING story!
SweetNonsense chapter 10 . 11/4/2010
I think bella should just break up with jackob, tell leah to go fuck herself with a rusty dilch, and just be content of taking pictures :P

And aww' i just wana hug your edward, they should just go out already or kiss... or something! :P
sujari6 chapter 10 . 11/4/2010
Bella needs to get her act together , Jake needs to be honest about his feelings, Edward needs to tell her the truth and Alice needs to mind her own chapter. Update soon please.
elaine67 chapter 10 . 11/4/2010
It doesn't look like Edward is going to listen to alice
fanfictionalcolic chapter 9 . 10/29/2010
Arghhhhhhhhh, shit this cliff is awful!

Nevertheless, i just discovered your fic and adore it.

I really look forward the next chapter and this little review will help you to update soon.

Bises