Reviews for Dont GO, Ralph!
a-brunette-rapunzel chapter 1 . 11/25
It's funny to me because I've seen this series so many times in the past few years and I feel different about it with each viewing. The characters are so tortured, so petulant and love to writhe in their own sorrow and pain. Instead of breaking out of it, they stick to what they know and what's familiar and it isn't healthy.

Ralph didn't love Meggie. At first I was blinded by the famous stairs sequence and never really took notice of what happened afterwards. He liked his ego being stroked, liked to be desired by the opposite sex to prove to himself that he was what he was. He liked power and having millions, he wanted his cake and wanted to eat it too all the while leaving Meggie feeling cheated and broken inside because let's face it, the woman was never loved properly and was never truly happy without Ralph. Did she love him? It could've only been love. She didn't have a concrete gist on what love was because of her upbringing, and Ralph was there to soothe the wounds until he fled to be who he was and she couldn't let go. I'm sure if Luke had been more like Ralph in the sense he was attentive but at least available, she would've gotten over Ralph. Sigh it's all very confusing. Thanks for this story though, it's a depressing one and breaks my heart when Meggie had been abandoned so many times. Ralph needed to get a grip.
JoiForber chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
N-I-C-E! Only ONE installment? I could read this all day!
sheetah chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
This was wonderful! I hope you'll write more someday :)
Moment For Life chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
After watching Thorn Birds for the last few days I have come across this story on here. Its amazing, true to the characters and a great one off.
Tycho77 chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Loved the Thornbirds...have to say I didn't really care for this story sorry.
Lulu chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
I liked it so cute!
Ariel119 chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
This was pretty good. Liked the part about her wanting the parts God wasn't going to use anyway.

I'm not familiar with the characters, so I can't tell if you got their tone right. You have a couple of run-on sentences and one or two verb tense issues, but otherwise, nice job.
Beckett NYPD chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
It's a good story, but Thorn Birds has not been too visible of late which is probably why no one has responded.
Kate N. Golsby chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
So, I know nothing about this show except what is in this story, but I enjoyed it as well as I can not knowing much of the background. You wrote it well and it was interesting.
tootapanga 1 chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
ok for real. its brilliant like always, i just didnt want you getting a bigger head than you already got.. your a pretty good writer actually you should think abut getting a book published or something. lol. top effort. :D
your loyal housemate chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
yeiks! this is sucks d-d-deliete it. no ralph, dont go!. lol just kidding. :D