Reviews for Dont GO, Ralph!
JoiForber chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
N-I-C-E! Only ONE installment? I could read this all day!
sheetah chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
This was wonderful! I hope you'll write more someday :)
ThisMomentForLife chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
After watching Thorn Birds for the last few days I have come across this story on here. Its amazing, true to the characters and a great one off.
Tycho77 chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Loved the Thornbirds...have to say I didn't really care for this story sorry.
Lulu chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
I liked it so cute!
Ariel119 chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
This was pretty good. Liked the part about her wanting the parts God wasn't going to use anyway.

I'm not familiar with the characters, so I can't tell if you got their tone right. You have a couple of run-on sentences and one or two verb tense issues, but otherwise, nice job.
Beckett NYPD chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
It's a good story, but Thorn Birds has not been too visible of late which is probably why no one has responded.
Kate N. Golsby chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
So, I know nothing about this show except what is in this story, but I enjoyed it as well as I can not knowing much of the background. You wrote it well and it was interesting.
tootapanga 1 chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
ok for real. its brilliant like always, i just didnt want you getting a bigger head than you already got.. your a pretty good writer actually you should think abut getting a book published or something. lol. top effort. :D
your loyal housemate chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
yeiks! this is horrible...it sucks d-d-deliete it. no ralph, dont go!. lol just kidding. :D