Reviews for For Family
LouiseUchiha chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Itachi was so cute :3 :3 :3
MelanisticLeopard chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Yay for the good guys! & for angry Itachi! Woohoo! :3 I got it... I finally got it-years later. :D ;)

Hee~~ Sasuke's so protective. ;) I like seeing him that way! .

So? Was Naruto ok? Sheesh! Such an abrupt ending! You should've written more. WRITE A SEQUEL!
Marcab chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
I was getting all anxious and then Iruka and Itachi were there! Itachi was so cool! Awwwwaaaaa! . Angsty and beautiful... typical Sandra-chan writiing. ;-) Thank you for writing this- I love it when Itachi is actually caring... Even as you refaced it with poor bitten up, sick Naruto... ;-)
AmaranthineSolis chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Hehehe~! I loved this small scene of beatings and fluff. :D It was a fun quicky! 3
dti chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
What? It ends there? Noooo! I want moooaaar! I demand a sequel. I DEMAND IT!

And I have that exact same 'thing' for sapping Sasuke's and beaten-to-a-pulp Naru-chan's too nehehehee :P i LOVE beating the hell out of Naruto. He's almost always injured in some way in most of my stories hahaha
Broken Sexed Up Bloody Kitten chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
La Vita a Colori chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Like I said(once, twice, thrice times?), I was going to write a long and convoluted statement on how much I love your angst(LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE) and why as well as commenting on the various interactions of Itachi and Sasuke and the repercussions for both their actions and personalities (must be a genetic disorder to be so cold), but I think the best and most concise review I can give to this is as follows:

simply.complicated1 chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Oh My God...I loved it soooooo much. This was a really good piece of work. I liked it alot. Well done