Reviews for Kismet
Absolutely fantastic.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
this is beautiful.
AngelBaby5643 chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Ughh how can she be happy for him of he's marrying his COUSIN! That's discussing I don't CARE what era it is it's still very disturbing and just plain-o wrong! So yeah Ino is crazy for saying that! I mean she's basically saying maybe someday I'll be happy for you to be having kids with your cousin! I mean he's gonna be their uncle & father! Anyway sad story but none the less still loved it!

Always & Forever Angel ;)
Shadow of Secrets chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
If I were in Neji's shoes, I don't know what to do...
liltle chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Composing Ino's story in my head is easy but conveying them in words are terribly hard. Yes, that d*mn hard. But I'll try when I get my confidence since Ino does needs more attention and we all know why we need more of it.

The story is sad but understandable. For someone like Neji, still stuck in that notion of destiny and all that makes it hard for him to break through that wall. This 'letting go' experience does seem realistic which is why I liked your take in this. Shikamaru would've been a different cause. I can understand why you made Neji different from him in this. Nice one!
coffeelove chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Aaah, I love this. And I love the implied ShikaIno. I hope you write more stuff like this. :)
Dior Crystal chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Awww noooo. Poor Ino. I wish that Neji would have fought for her D: This is beautiful. Thank you for writing this ;_;
Shishuco chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Bravo! wow.. i wish i could write stories the way you did...

you're such a great author! i love it!
Snn.Lx chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Okay. seriously,you are a great author...I was gonna cry but managed to hold back... I love the Shika/INo part... So keep up the good work
jin.toshikazu chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
ugh, fics like these (especially ones written by you and coco-minu) that makes me want to whack myself in the head for disappearing from this site too long. _ so, i know this review is really really really late and everything, but yeah, i can't not leave a review because it's just so good.

i used to know you here in the ino sections as the girl who, together with lamanth, drunksonic and a few others, basically fills the sasuino section with as much love as you can possibly give. now that you're 'branching' out to other ino pairings, it makes me really happy because i know you'll make fics with other ino pairings as excellent as your sasuino ones. this nejiino, for example, is just brimming with angst when it begins, but you manage to make it saccharine in the end. you are able to evoke so much emotions, and in so few words too.

yeah, i know i've been away from this site for too long, but trust me, i'm going to happily devour all the fics you have since written before i go MIA again. _
Iroka chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
I have to let you know first, that I am one tough critique. Just today I had someone tell me my review made them cry. And being the tough critique I am I LOVED this one-shot! There were no typos I could see, no grammar errors, LOVED the pairing, LOVED the plot and I'm sitting here wanting so much more.

It takes a good writer to leave somebody being sad it's over and begging for more. And honestly I would love if you made a series to this, explaining how they fell in love and had to be torn apart. How Ino would have done anything for him but he had to make the choice to choose his clan. I really think you could capture the intense emotions that one goes through with that. Please let me know if you accept my suggestion. :)

Adding a story to my favorites is even tougher than my critique, but this will go on there!
ixshootxyouxrun2590 chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Ahhhhh this made me so sad! Nobody wins! Anyway, good job. Hopefully you'll write more where Ino can have a happy ending. I love Ino too.
scarlet chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
It was a nice idea and I think rather realistic to what their relationship would be like.
orenji tenshii chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Thank you for the lovely fic and belated happy birthday! I hope you'll write some more Ino/Neji fics whenever you feel like spreading the love for her, hehe! Keep up the good work! Ja ne~!

v(-)
berryban chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Happy birthday, and this is a nice story :D