Reviews for Acceptable
MADFINN FEVER D chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
I LOVE UR STORIES ABOUT MADFINN! u are the true author of madfinn. please update more on madfinn stories. can u make a series? :D i love ur creative original stories :D good job on ur writing :)
Angela Patel chapter 15 . 1/30/2012
i really love your whole story

not just this chapter

it is a substitute for the real madison finn books!

thanks so much,

angie:)
CookieMonster960 chapter 14 . 1/14/2011
A perfect ending to a perfect story...Fantastically written..
CookieMonster960 chapter 13 . 1/6/2011
Nice...very nice... Cant wait to read more
CookieMonster960 chapter 11 . 11/26/2010
Update please! I can't wait! :)
CookieMonster960 chapter 10 . 11/15/2010
OMG! this is the most fantastic madison finn story i have ever read! PLEASE UPDATE!
collateraldamage-x chapter 6 . 9/23/2010
Par-a-sailing I've always wanted to do it. Maybe one day I will if I find the time and money too.

I really wanna punch Elaine. I wanted to punch in the books too. As adorable Maddie and Hart were in the books, I think Drew is so much more of a better fit for her, plus he liked for like... ever! I'm in the process of re-reading the series (for the thousandth time) and I'm noticing all the Drew/Maddie hints. It's almost infuriating how stuck she is on Hart!

Lovely job on the chapter! You're writing style is simple and it's so easy to read, very enjoyable :)
collateraldamage-x chapter 5 . 9/10/2010
Aw... their first fight. How sweet. I'm not all that convinced Maddie believes Drew, and maybe even that Drew is completely over her? Obviously Elaine, oh I'm sorry, Elli Mi isn't over him. Though her story is rather sad, she didn't have to change her entire image. That's just pitiful.

As always, wonderful job! I'll be waiting for more :D
collateraldamage-x chapter 4 . 8/29/2010
Ah-ha! I knew it was her! Heehee, I feel so clever.

So here is where the drama comes in! Here we go...
collateraldamage-x chapter 3 . 8/20/2010
Waaah! I wanna be at that beach house! Granted I have no one to go with but still! *sigh* so I suppose this is where the story really starts huh? Let the fun (and drama) begin! By the way, is Lindsay ever going to make an appearance? I love her and woul love to see her in the sotry! Just a suggestion though of course...

I'll be waiting for nore!
collateraldamage-x chapter 2 . 8/19/2010
Hooray! I'm so gald to see a sequel! It's nice that things are normal for a little while in here, but I suppose I best prepare myself for all the upcoming drama! I just wanna say you write very nicely and the story itself is easy to read through so great job! Looking forward to more :)