Reviews for Still Fight
ForgottenSeptember chapter 7 . 10/20/2010
Oh, the end? Well that was great! Poor Dean, an arm numb, and then you stabbed him! Anyway, so his arm will be better with time, right? You didn't paralyzed him forever, did you? lol

Still, good job! And it's really nice to have the boys so accomplice and great with each other

Take care!
Halit chapter 7 . 10/15/2010
Great final update!:) tnx, I know how hard was to update this fic!;) looking forward to your next fic!:*
ForgottenSeptember chapter 5 . 9/6/2010
Hiya! I'm back! And can't believe I missed all that... Oo' (guess I really should check my mailbox more thoroughly now shouldn't I?)

Anyway, now I gotta say: Holy **** ! Dean only has one arm working? And the left one at that? And I don't know, but I got the feeling that things might get kinda bad for Dean... Aw, *hugs Dean*

That's a great idea you got there! I hope you'll be able to update soon! :) (I know, look who's talking lol)

See you! :D
Halit chapter 3 . 8/25/2010
:( poor Dean! he should probably learn how to use his left hand instead of right hand! cause they got away from Bob but he's still out there and may put them in trouble again! so Dean should be ready for another fight! Love the chapter3
Halit chapter 2 . 8/18/2010
Awesome chapter;) and "We probably would feel sick if we don't get one, more than 2 weeks" SO TRUE DEAN!LOL...What a cliffhanger! GOSH, Dean's unconscious! I hate to wait too long for reading next chapter! PLEASE update soon!:(
CeCe Away chapter 2 . 8/18/2010
You left them both in pretty rough shape. Stupid Rob. This was a fun read. I enjoyed it and hope for more.
ForgottenSeptember chapter 2 . 8/18/2010
Hey there!

Good story so far, but now I so need to know what will happen next! Oh, boys wake up!

Please, update soon :)
Halit chapter 1 . 8/11/2010 one! I'm Surprised!:) but honestly I have no idea about this one:D not even a hunch!