Reviews for Witness
A person chapter 1 . 5/13
I personally found this adorable. Good job. Even better, since Ciel never smiles.
The truth chapter 1 . 3/17
This is gross. Homosexuality is one of the worst sins, is unnatural, and is immoral.

This shit should go up in flames.
itachikitsune chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
This was cute.
yaoiqueenrulzu chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
So cute! :-) :-) :-) :-)! :-) :-) :-) :-)!
XD1411 chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
This could be morphed into an intire story if you so wished.
turtlegirl2002yahoo.com chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
I loved it. write back to me
SherlockXJohnWatson4Life chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Awwww! That is sad, adorable, and sweet at the same time! I wish I could write like that!
inactiveaccount7 chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
This is just so adorable and sweet and beautiful and... gahh, so many lovely adjectives! Great job!
(Side note: reading this fic while watching a SebCiel AMV to Promise of a Lifetime by Kutless is weirdly fitting.)
loveinuyashatoshiro chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
it's good
ladyknights104 chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
awwwww! that was...there isnt even a word i can think of at this moment to describe this! but all in all i didnt like it...

i LOVED it! keep writing amazing stuff like this!
Elsanna Fondue chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Omg... I've read so many kushu kushu mpreg ffs by now, but yours ... it's one of the best I've ever read, if not even the verry best!

It was amazingly beautiful to read and I nearly cried in the end, took a lot of strength not to do so... xD

The whole story was verry touchy... I realy like your writing style... the whole story... omg it was just PERFECT... I'm actually kinda speechless right know and don't know what else to say... but everything was PERFECT!

I totally love this fic...

The whole idea and how it turned out is just... wow...

Keep up the great work! 3

ChocolateFrog97 chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
this was beautiful! I loved it 3 How cute, Ciel and Sebastian with a baby *O*

sayonaraa
DAfan chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
POTENTIAL! make a sequel unless you already have.
Hikari Hitsugaya chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Sebastian's a daddy how cute 3 and he loves him and Ciel's son how sweet