Reviews for Hate of Many the Will of One
Deathmvp chapter 8 . 11/24/2014
Intresting that you showed that the they where under some sort of illison to make the leave the village not knowing that they where abbanding Naruto. I wounder what they will say or do when they find out and even more so what will Naruto do. Based off of this I think Naruto would accept his sister easly as she would not have had much say but I think it would take time for his mom.
Dracoessa chapter 8 . 11/16/2014
I hope that the female dog of a mother and sister get bashed hard enough to make them realize it's WWWWAAAAYYYY tttoooooo late to make amends with their son and brother.
Dracoessa chapter 7 . 11/16/2014
*cackles at konoha's loss*
Dracoessa chapter 3 . 11/15/2014
Hiashi-baka-teme, you just made a hokage tower plus hokage monument sized mistake and an enemy.
Dracoessa chapter 2 . 11/15/2014
I think that the kyuubi was suprised at what naruto said and did
Dracoessa chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
i think naruto & hinata should be together because he makes her more shure of herself and she helps him by helping to balancing him out. also i think that bashing most of the civilian council and the elder council would be a nice addition to those you've listed.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/14/2014
Seems kushina and her daughter don't know about Naruto's "death "
Can't wait to see their reactions
Guest chapter 6 . 11/14/2014
I don't think this should be a harem
Everything is still good though
Guest chapter 2 . 11/14/2014
Seems Naruto hates his mother and sister
Wonder he'll do when they come back
Guest chapter 8 . 11/14/2014
So kushina regrets leaving Naruto
Hope he hate her for leaving him
Batros940 chapter 8 . 11/14/2014
Wait a minute you had it so Kushina didn't care about Naruto and know she cares for him? And Naruto was crying when they left only for kushina not to care, but know you have it so Naruto was smiling and waving goodbye. I really hope you don't have kushina being under the influence of a seal or the kyuubi. Also nice to see a litlle of Hitomi.
Generation Zero chapter 8 . 11/13/2014
interesting
thor94 chapter 8 . 11/13/2014
good chapter.
can't wait the chuunin exam.
how kushina will react about naruto left konoha and denied uzumaki and namikaze name.
Hee-Ho Master chapter 8 . 11/13/2014
Looks good keep it up till next time,

Hee Ho!