Reviews for Natural Occurrences in Order of Need to Live
Phanstarlight chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
That was possibly the best modern merthur fic I have ever read! :D
adreamorawish chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
I REALLY liked this. I loved how arthur was the one secretly in love even though it's usually Merlin!
Definitely a favorite!
lilolemole chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
That was the most jflalkcjlanxhxl adorable thing I have ever read. Seriously. Hdlahdkamadj
Dominatrice chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Okay, I know this was posted aaaagggess ago, but I didn't have the heart to just read it and not leave a review. So bloody epic. I love, love, love fics from Arthur's perspective, because he's so much fun in his strange, slightly possessive, slightly neurotic way. Merlin was just adorble, as he is meant to be. Thanks so much for the giggles.

Emma
PaintYellow chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Aww so cute Arthur!
vapanalley chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Is it legal to be this adorable? I think all the fluff took away my breathing space and now all that's coming out is the vague sound that sounds like SQUEEING BECAUSE MY FANGIRLISH HEART IS SET ALIGHT. This is really beautiful and funny and sweet and I first I was like "Oh, for once Merlin is being dense" and then it was like "Nope. Arthur is definitely still the denser one" but it was sweet and cute and rained cats and dogs forever and ever and ever. :)
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Okay, I think I just died from the adorableness of this story. Yup. I'm dead. The fluffiness has made me lose my ability to function...

lol, but seriously! This story was so cute! I loved it! :)
TaylorMyaTaylorMya chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Bice!
NikkiCookie chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
So awesome there arent any word for me to describe it.
Robin'sStalker chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
So cute! I loved it! (((o(*゚゚*)o)))
frostygossamer chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
I did a little trawl for modern AUs, cos I needed cheering up, and I found this little gem. I sat up late last night to finish it. It was unputdownable! Love the bittersweetness. Your style is so stop-on. Thanks! :)
Inky74 chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
This is one of the cutest stories I have ever read, I love it so much!
Whiteghost37 chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Aw, this was so cute. :)

I felt so sad for Arthur, there he sits and spilling his heart out. And Merlin is listening to music! I was like, poor poor Arthur.

I really liked this story, thanks!
sdrawkcabemdaer5 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
oh god, this is brilliant and sweet and hilarious and I just want to cuddle them both! I love everything about this, each and every detail. amazing.
chocolatelover1 chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
lol Wow, very cute. Awesome job!

Love the little random notes thing going on lol Very lovely dovey, funny that Arthur didn't notice that... Or maybe I'm that much of a romantic -_- lol oh wells, kudos!